Two - Meeting The Diva

The Bet | ..? [ discontinued ]

*ChapteTwoMeeting ThDiva;

The whole gang - except Chanyeol and Sehun - laughed at Chanyeol's priceless reaction.

When the door spitted Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's and so does Sehun's mouth gaped open.

"It's -" Suho cut Chanyeol's line.

"Yes, the diva. I said "the first person", so the person being a boy or a girl doesn't count. Go get him, Tiger," Suho growled and laughed after. As soon as Chanyeol moved on from Suho's irritating face, Baekhyun was already out of the room and walking on the corridors like a princess.

"Chanyeol, go get him or -" but Chanyeol, being the "responsible" one, stood up and followed Baekhyun.

He spotted him in front of the Biology Lab. Chanyeol walked up to the shorter one and smiled. Baekhyun then glared at him - surprised at Chanyeol approaching him. The latter introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol. You're Byun Baekhyun, am I right?"

Baekhyun nodded, completely spacing out because Chanyeol looked oh-so-dazzling when he's a few inches away.

"Hello, hyung. You're already a senior and yes, I'm a junior so, yeah, guess I should call you 'hyung'," Chanyeol flashed a cute smile, setting Baekhyun's stomach on fire.

"Yeah. Why did you approach me?" Baekhyun then had the courage to talk - moving on from Chanyeol's oh-so-perfect details.

"Uhm... so... I just wanted to grab a few sips by the bubble tea shop with you this afternoon?" Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun gasped, surprised at an amazing, tall young boy asking him for a "date". Whether you like it or not, it's a date. Counted!

"Uhm... sure." Chanyeol grinned, messing with Baekhyun's hair.

"I guess I should go now, Hyung. I'll see you later, I'll fetch you in your room." Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol waved goodbye.

 

***

"So, Chanyeol, what happened?" Suho beamed as Chanyeol chuckled.

"I asked him for a few sips from the bubble tea shop later," Chanyeol smirked - while Suho gasped.

"Way too fast, man." Suho then laughed but added, "I'm proud of you."

" you, you should be." Chanyeol cursed ay Suho as the gang laughed.

 

***

Chanyeol walked to Baekhyun's classroom. If you want to know how he knew Baekhyun's class - well, of course, SOURCES AND COMMUNICATION.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol then called as he saw a glint of Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun walked to him, flashing him an innocent smile.

'Hyung is perf -' before Chanyeol could even continue, he slapped himself - mentally, of course, Baekhyun will go crazy then - and the grinned at the shorter man's direction.

He pulled Baekhyun to his car and drove and was soon at the table near the windows of the shop.

"Yes, Sir. What can I get you?" The waitress that has blue - really bro, blue - hair asked Chanyeol. The taller one glanced at her as he said, "two grande sized chocolate bubble teas please."

Baekhyun's eyes widen. He hated chocolate. He hated it from heaven to hell.

"No, no! I don't like... uhm.... chocolate," Baekhyun said, trying to cover his shy yet cute face.

"Oh, sorry. What flavor should be yours, then?" Chanyeol eyebrows were creased - as Baekhyun sighed.

"Vanilla's fine with me," Baekhyun said as the waitress nodded and gave them the orders after a minute or two.

"So... why did you want to bring me here?" Baekhyun broke the ear-breaking silence.

"Uhm... because, I wanted to know you more," Chanyeol said as he took a sip from his sweet drink.

"Oh," Baekhyun then finished his drink and opened his wallet to get a few bills.

Chanyeol was alarmed so he held Baekhyun's hand - telling him to stop.

The touch sent an electric feeling to his body but he did not pay any attention to it.

"I'm paying." Chanyeol grinned as he opened his own wallet and placed a few bills on the table.

Baekhyun tried to argue but Chanyeol insisted.

Baekhyun sighed. "Okay, fine."

Chanyeol grinned as he took his phone, "if you really want to pay, just save your number here and you're free of debt."

Baekhyun laughed as he took the phone from Chanyeol's hands and saved his phone number.

"I need to go, Chanyeol. I'll see you around," Baekhyun smiled as he stood up.

"I'll drive you home -" Baekhyun has his next words cut off.

"CHANYEOL, PAYING FOR MY FOOD IS ENOUGH. WE'LL JUST SEE EACH OTHER, OKAY? THANK YOU!" Baekhyun smiled as he ran - as the tall guy with big ears tsk'ed.

 

***

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello! I had this story updated two times! Omfg. Lmfao. I hope you support this till the end. I'm a bipolar writer but please don't give up on my stories! I love you guys. Follow me on Twitter ; @seoulskies

ASK.FM ; AEIGNNASH

Subscribe ( if you want to )! ;)