One - Stupidity

The Bet | ..? [ discontinued ]

*ChapteOneStupidity;

"CHANYEOL, I BET YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYONE FALL FOR YOU," Suho said as everyone laughed their asses off.

"I am not even anything similar to you do. Don't tell me that," Chanyeol snapped through gritted teeth. This little agitated face Chanyeol was bearing made him and his friends laugh to death.

"Let's stop making a fool out of Chanyeol as long as he plants a bet between me," Suho - of course, it's the rich oppa, again - said. He acted like he's the most handsome and the tallest among all. Well, surely, he's one of the most handsome, but let's skip the "tallest" man part.

"You have to be with the first person who enters the room and be sure it falls for you."

Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"WHAT? THAT'S INSANE!" Chanyeol groaned.

"Can't do it? Fine!" Suho laughed, again.

" YOU. OKAY, I'LL DO IT." Chanyeol groaned out of defeat as the gang laughed and waited for the first one toenter the room.

A couple of minutes have passed and no one's is entering the room yet. Suho became bored and tired of it and was about to cancel it, but to his luck - and Chanyeol's misery - the doorknob twitched and spitted a diva - oh no, it's Byun Baekhyun.