Three - Down Payment

The Bet | ..? [ discontinued ]

*ChapteThreeDowPayment;

"Chanyeol, what the hell happened at the bubble tea shop?" Suho asked as soon as Chanyeol sat down beside the gang.

"Well," Chanyeol started off and took about 15 minutes explaining what happened.

A surprised Suho, Xiumin, Kris, Kai and a bored Sehun were the ones listening.

"So, yeah. That's it." Chanyeol finished.

Suho's mouth was wide opened, "I can't believe it Chanyeol. I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of myself, too. Now, give me 50 bucks," Suho's smirk ran out of his face as Chanyeol asked for half of their bet's price.

"What? Why?" Suho asked in disbelief.

"I asked him out. That's a step, now give it to me or I'll kick you where it hurts the most," Chanyeol had a goofy grin on his face as Suho took his wallet out and got fifty bucks.

"Second call, Chanyeol. I'll give you a hundred and fifty bucks if you'll be with Baekhyun for a month," it was Suho's turn and flashed a goofy grin to Chanyeol's direction as the gang laughed except Sehun.

"Oh, ." Chanyeol stood up and answered, "okay."

Suho clapped his hands twice as he smirked. "Very good."

 

***

"BAEKHYUN! YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE CHANYEOL! AN ULZZANG ASKED YOU OUT! AREN'T YOU -?" Luhan made a sound like 'oomph' as Baekhyun covered Luhan's mouth, smiling apologetically to everyone because of his friend's small, yet, loud voice.

"It's a friendly hangout," Baekhyun hissed.

"It's a ing date, now, I know and I can feel he wants to court you." Luhan wiggled his eyebrows as Baekhyun laughed.

"No way." Baekhyun sat down on his usual seat as Luhan sat on the chair next to him.

"This isn't a joke, Mr. Byun, because I'm sure. A hundred percent sure," Luhan grinned, Baekhyun groaned. Baek knew how persistent Luhan is and the latter won't get it down easily.

"If he asks you out for three times in the future, he's after you. Deal?" Luhan smiled as Baekhyun chuckled.

"I don't know." Baekhyun hissed as their teacher entered the classroom.

"He'll do that," Luhan winked and sat up straight to listen to the teacher.

 

***

It was lunch after Baekhyun's Physics, while it's Chanyeol's Chemistry.

Chanyeol waited patiently for Baekhyun outside the Physics room - Chanyeol knew how the teacher keeps the students for five more minutes.

After a couple of minutes or so, everyone was leaving and Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun  with a fine, young boy - boy(?) - and he instantly knew it was Luhan. Chanyeol walked to them, Luhan spotting him earlier than Baekhyun. Luhan muttered something as the shorter guy turned around and saw Chanyeol. His face was red as a tomato as Luhan kept laughing.

Chanyeol then came to Baekhyun's direction and nodded at Luhan.

"Hey, Baekhyun. Can you join us for lunch? And Luhan, you can join us too." Three sentences slipped out of Chanyeol's mouth - the third one making Luhan's eyes almost pop.

"O-omg, really?" Luhan sounded like a little girl getting excited.

"Yeah," Chanyeol grinned as Baekhyun shook his head.

"Come on, Baek. It'll be fun!" Luhan giggled as Chanyeol gestured for them to follow him.

Baekhyun has no choice but to go with his bestfriend - it won't be that bad, well, maybe.

"I told you so." Luhan whispered as they walked to the In-Crowd's table.

"Everyone, this is Baekhyun, and his friend Luhan." Chanyeol introduced as everyone glanced at the two new "members" of the In-Crowd.

"So, here, here. BAEKHYUN IS MY BOYFRIEND." Chanyeol made an announcement that made everyone look up.

'Oh, God. No.'

 

***

 

A/N ; Hi everyone! Is this considered a cliff hanger? Lmfao, I don't know. I don't like cliff hangers. HAHahaha. Updated because it's Luhan's birthday! :)

Twitter ; @seoulskies

Ask.fm ; AEIGNNASH

Lovelots, pink mangoes and yellow eggplants,

 

NATHALIE.

P.S. Don't question me, I have colorful vegetables and fruits. Lol.