Lazy *bleep*

윤싴 Baby Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was continuous snoring coming from the bedroom as Yoona sat on the couch in the living room, feeding Hyeyoung some milk from a bottle.

 

Jinho was on the floor making a huge mess, his toy trucks and Lego pieces littered across the carpet. Grabbing a toy gun out of his large basket of playthings, he rolled onto his back, pretending to fire shots at the ceiling lights.

 

And the loud snoring from the bedroom just went on…

 

And on…

 

And on…

 

Setting the empty bottle down, Yoona checked the clock and realized it was already two in the afternoon.

 

“Jinho-yah, come over here for a second…” She called for the boy with a wave of her hand, and he got to his feet at once, promptly dropping his toy gun before plodding over to her side clumsily.

 

“Yesh, umma?”

 

Pulling the boy closer with a mischievous smirk on her face, she quickly whispered something into his ear, which caused a confused look to spread over his chubby features, “What does dat mean?”

 

“It doesn’t matter. Just go tell her that.”

 

Nodding obediently, the child ventured off towards his parents’ bedroom, pushing the door open without knocking.

 

As he neared the bed, he noticed a snoring Jessica - hair tousled, limbs all over the place, mouth wide open. Recalling his mother’s words, he spoke in a loud voice, “Sica umma! Pwease get off your lazy !”

 

Eyelids peeled opened instantly at the statement and the woman sat up in a second, raw shock written all over her face, “Yah, Jinho! What did you just say?!”

 

Innocently, the kid repeated in a high-pitched, blaring voice, “Pwease get off your lazy !”

 

“That’s it. Come here right this second!” Grabbing the young boy’s arm, Jessica dragged him onto the bed and turned him over, preparing to give him a good spanking.

 

“Y-Yoong umma said it! N-not me!” The poor little thing cried, fidgeting relentlessly, trying to free himself from her strong grasp. He obviously had no idea what he so carelessly exclaimed just seconds ago.

 

The woman stopped short, frown deepening as she pushed her tongue against the inside of her cheek in an agitated manner. Lifting the boy off the bed, she crossed her arms, “You run along and tell Yoong umma to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter