Yehet!

윤싴 Baby Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo, who’s Lee Chaerin?”

 

Yoona whipped her head to the side at the mentioning of the name, frowning when she noticed her wife meddling with her phone, “Yah, why are you going through my texts?”

 

On hearing the accusation, Jessica scoffed, “Well, I’m sorry for interfering in your private affairs. I was just going through our photos and this text happened to come in. ‘When will I see you again?’ Why haven’t you mentioned her before?”​

 

Yoona made her way towards the couch at once and tried to snatch the device back but her wife promptly stuffed it into her pocket.

 

“Come on, Sica. Give it back.”

 

“Who is she?”

 

“Somebody you don’t know. Now, hand it over,” Yoona stretched a hand out and wiggled her fingers anxiously.

 

Jessica looked almost offended by the vague answer, “We’re not supposed to be keeping secrets from each other.” She sat up immediately and crossed her arms, set on not returning the phone until her wife came clean with whatever she was hiding.

 

“I’m not keeping anything from you. I want my phone back, please.”

 

“Then tell me who this strange woman is.”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and exhaled heavily, answering only several seconds later, “A friend. There. Happy?”

 

Brows creasing to form a deep frown, Jessica retorted, “Now you’re just trying to brush me aside. You barely answered my question. Where did you know her from? Why is she asking you questions like that?”

 

In her annoyance, Yoona unintentionally raised her voice, “Why’re you being like this all of a sudden? I’ve told you she’s just a friend, Sica. I don’t go around grabbing people’s phones and reading their texts just to question them about stupid stuff like that. It’s not nice. I mean, where’s the trust?”

 

“And you’re screaming at me now because…?”

 

“I’m not screaming at you, I--”

 

“I’m your wife and I don’t have a right to know who you’ve been meeting? Why are you getting so worked up because of this woman?”

 

Yoona slapped her forehead, “Yes, Sica, you’re my wife. But we need our own space--”

 

“Our own space?” It was now Jessica’s turn to raise her voice, “Don’t I give you enough time alone with your friends?”

 

“Sica--”

 

“I stay home with the kids every time your friends ask you out. I hardly spend time with my own clique,” The woman seemed to get more agitated with each word, “All I did was ask one simple question.”

 

Yoona scratched the back of her neck restlessly, wondering why they were fighting over something so ridiculous and pointless, “Okay, okay… you’re right, I’m wrong. As always,” She sighed somewhat helplessly before continuing, “Now, can we drop this? Just… just give me back my phone. Please.”

 

Her response made Jessica chuckle lightly in defeat, “Fine. Take your stupid phone,” She stood up abruptly, whipped the device out from her pock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter