Partners in Crime, Not

윤싴 Baby Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO, I have not forgotten! HAPPY YOONSIC DAY, YOONSICRETIVES! Long live our ship :D I hope you enjoy this update! ^^

 

It was a considerably balmy morning, one that made Yoona feel like curling up in bed all day long.

 

But it was also Monday, and Monday meant work was on.

 

After a nice and long stretch, she turned to the side to find an empty spot on the bed, which meant her wife was probably already up and getting ready for work as well.

 

Dragging herself out of bed, she ran a hand through her hair and looked into the bathroom, frowning when she found it empty. Yawning lazily, she sauntered out of the room and called out, “Sica?”

 

When there was no response, she headed for the children’s room, pushing the door open gently to find her wife sitting next to a sleeping Jinho. Jessica turned around swiftly upon hearing the noise and spoke in a hushed tone, “I think Jinho’s running a temperature, Yoongie. Come take a look.”

 

Taking hurried steps towards the boy’s bed, Yoona reached out to feel her son’s forehead, nodding comprehensively as soon as she felt the burning skin, “Mm. Not good.”

 

“My mom just called and said she won’t be able to come over today to help watch them,” Jessica replied, brushing Jinho’s hair back gently.

 

“And it’s company meeting day for me,” Yoona sighed.

 

“I know,” Jessica took her wife’s hand, “Guess I’ll just have to stay home to take care of him today. I’ll give Mr. Kim a call later.”

 

“Direct him to me if he gives you trouble.”

 

Chuckling, Jessica shook her head, “I don’t think you’ll want to deal with this guy, Yoongie. He can get pretty aggressive.”

 

In response, the woman rolled her eyes, “I’ve dealt with pricks before. About time I met this crappy manager of yours anyway. You know how much I loathe people who make things difficult for my wife,” She paused to plant a quick kiss on top of Jessica’s head, “Call me if he starts behaving like an .”

 

“Language, Yoongie.”

 

“He’s sleeping like a log so I don’t think he heard that,” The woman grinned and ruffled up her son’s hair, “I’m gonna take a shower. Be nice and make me breakfast?”

 

“I’ll see what we have in the kitchen,” Jessica tucked Jinho in and got to her feet.

 

“Just try not to set anything on fire,” Yoona teased. She loved seeing the expression on her wife’s face whenever she made fun of her cooking abilities.

 

“Yah! Shut up and go get your shower.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

*****

 

Yoona made it a point to rush home after work that evening, hoping she could spend a little more time with her son since he was ill.

 

She smiled upon seeing Jinho singing and clapping merrily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter