You Lost Your What?!

윤싴 Baby Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Watch it, Jinho-yah! You’re gonna get ice-cream on your… aish!” Yoona expelled a tired sigh as she watched the thick gooey chocolate stream from the cone and onto her son’s t-shirt.

 

“Umma! Nom?” The little boy waved his melting cone in the air dangerously as his mother was busy digging into her bag for a pack of wipes. Just as she looked up, he pushed it onto her nose in one swift motion, giggling loudly as he watched a sticky brown patch form.

 

“Thank you for that, sweetheart,” She pulled out a wet towel from the pack and cleaned off the mess before proceeding to deal with the blotch on the preschooler’s top, “You just wait ‘till Sica umma comes back. She knows the best ways to handle you,” Chucking the soiled sheet aside, she threw her watch a glance, wondering where her wife had wondered off to.

 

Moments later, said woman appeared, skipping towards them with a couple of cotton candy sticks in her hands. “Yeobo! Jinho-yah!” She waved to the pair cutely as she neared them, promptly pushing one of the sticks into Yoona’s hand, “Your favorite!” Turning to her son, the smile on her face quickly disappeared, a look of disdain replacing it instantly, “Omo, what is that? What happened?”

 

“You are so gonna get it,” Yoona stuck her tongue out at the boy playfully before tearing off a piece of cotton candy with her teeth.

 

“What did umma tell you about taking good care of your clothes, Jinho-yah?!” Jessica placed an arm on her hip – a standard pose that meant she was not happy with the situation and that the child was probably going to be spanked.

 

The threatening gesture scared the kid stiff, and he lowered his head guiltily, “S-sorwy, umma…”

 

“Sorry?! That t-shirt cost a bomb! Do you--”

 

“Yah, yeobo, where’s Hyeyoung?” Yoona interrupted the lecture when she noticed their three-year-old daughter missing.

 

“That’s not the point here! The point is omo! Hyeyoungie!” Jessica stopped short, alarmed at the sudden revelation. Whipping her head from side to side, she scrutinized each and every corner of the theme park, getting increasingly worried when there was no sign of her daughter.

 

“Where did you last see her?”

 

“Omo, I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter