Chapter 8

Goodbyes Are Hard

I quickly sat up and bumped my head with Kris' head.

"Aish!" yelled Kris.

I bit my lip and rubbed my head. I looked up and saw Yuri sitting next to me with a worried expression. Her eyes were teary. I was about to reach for her and put her into my arms, but when I looked up I saw Kris glaring at me. Sehun was in the edge of the sofa trying not to laugh.

Kris left the room and went outside. Sehun stopped laughing and went outside with him. As soon as the door closed, Yuri instantly tackled me with a hug. Her bitter, salty tears started staining my shirt. I gently pat her on the head, trying to comfort her.

Yuri only buried her head deeper into my chest as if she wanted to escape from this world. As I closed my eyes and tried to embrace Yuri, I felt someone else's arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes instantly and looked around. No one was behind me and Yuri was already fast asleep. No one else was in the house either.

I shivered a little, but soon realized it was the girl- the girl with long black hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, and a soft voice.

My eyes widened, "C.."

(Author's note: muahaha didn't tell you the girls name >:D Do you think you know..? Feel free to comment your guess :3 )