Chapter 3

Goodbyes Are Hard

I slowly tilted my head down towards her. Flash backs quickly appeared. It started hurting my head. I felt breathless. The breathless as if I was being sufficated not the 'wow' type of thing. I pushed her away, but I couldn't touch her. Without knowing tears streamed down my face too.

I ran away and looked back, she looked upset. Whats going on?! I asked myself. The flashbacks and the voice wouldn't stop. I'm going crazy! I thought to myself. I went to the nearest wall and placed both my hands on there. Instantly I hit my head on the wall. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it made the pain worse.

In the corner of my eyes I could see Yuri running towards me mouthing my name. Before I knew it, I out.

"Kai! Kai!"

Y-yuri..? I thought. I tried saying something, but my voice was mute and my mouth hurt too much to move. I tried moving my body but the pain came back. I decided not to move and struggled to open my eyes.  Eventually they opened and all I saw was that same girl.

My eyes widened. I sat up ignoring the pain it caused me.

"W-who are you?!" I asked. She walked towards me and sat next to me with a guilty look on her face. She reached for my head and gently pet my head. 'Its okay, I'll be here for you,' the same voice said.