Chapter 7

Goodbyes Are Hard

"I-is there something wrong..?" I stuttered.

' ..You don't remember this song..? ' she softly whispered.

"Sorry.. no.." I replied as I looked at the ground.

She walked up to me and went onto her knees and lifted my head up, ' When I hold you're hand, when I'm in your arms, I'm safe and sound. I wish to be the only one in your heart- the one reason for you to live~... '

As I heard her sing I started smiling. Slowly I started to remember the lyrics to the song.

"And the one to be by your side, the one who is your sky," I sung along with her. As soon as she heard me sing she instantly smiled like never before. When I finally looked around, I wasn't home anymore.

I was in a garden.. it was beautiful. Bright flowers every where, the sun was shining, the sky was clear, and there were a couple trees here and there. The girl grabbed my hand and blushed. I looked at her and smiled. But then, I heard someone else's voice.

"Kai! Kai!"

Yuri..?

As the voice became louder, the garden started rotting and the girl let go of my hand. Her eyes were tearing up and she softly mouthed, close your eyes.. wake up..

I was hesitating, but then the girl walked up to me- her legs were getting weak, but she came closer, as if she was ignoring the pain. When she was only about a inch away, she fell. I quickly went after her and caught her in my arms. Her eyes were about to close, but she slowly put her hands over my eyes and sung, ' I want to be the only one, the only reason.. '

The line was interrupted by Kris' voice, "Wake up! Geez!"