Chapter 10

Goodbyes Are Hard

"Yuri.." I whispered.

Memories flooded my head. Memories of Yuri and I. Moments when I made her cry..

~~~~~~~

*Elementary*

"Give it back!" she screamed. I just kept teasing her with her toy. She soon fell onto her knees, crying loudly.

"No, please don't cry!" I said.

I quickly dropped the toy and went onto my knees and wiped her tears away.

 

*In Middle School*

"A-are you okay..?" I asked softly. Yuri only turned her head and quietly cried.

"Please forgive me.." I asked. Yuri slowly turned her head to me and tackled me with a hug quietly yelling, "Don't ever do that again stupid!"

~~~~~~~

..moments when I made her laugh..

~~~~~~~

*Elementary*

"Wait up, Yuri!" I yelled as I chased her around the playground. She giggled and ran around in circles without stopping.

"Catch me if you can!" she yelled.

I stopped to catch my breath and said, "But I want to be the one who frees you from the dragon.."

Yuri stopped running and turned around with a blank expression. In a second, she gave me a warm smile.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

*Highschool/ 1st Year*

"Yuri! Don't go! No, Stop! YURI!" I yelled as I chased the car. Tears streamed down my face as I kept running.

 

* Senior Year*

"Hey!"

I turned around.

"I'm Yuri, you?" she said giving me a smile.

"I'm Kai.." I replied.

"Kai. Stop talking and face forward!" yelled the teacher.

I instantly looked forward, blushing as for I made a fool of myself infront of a cute girl.

~~~~~~~

Now, I finally notice.. I thought to myself.

"You're no longer with me.." I quietly cried as I opened my eyes.

Yuri was in a white dress with her long hair pulled back. Her skin was very pale and her eyes were tearing up.

"You no longer exist.." I whispered.