Chapter 5

Goodbyes Are Hard

"I mean.. so what time is it..?" I stuttered.

"School's already over.." she replied.

Wow.. I've been gone for a very long time.. I thought to myself.

I looked up at her. Yuri was as cute as always. Even when she's mad and means to be mad, she adds aegeyo into it without knowing. I smiled and pat her on the head, "Well, why have you been waiting? Aren't your parents going to worry?" 

"I'll be fine.. but what about you? Kris and Sehun's waiting for you, right?" she replied.

"Holy.. I forgot I'm supposed to be home early today!" I said as I jumped out of the bed.

"Kai! Kai!.." Yuri screamed. 

I ran all the way home ignoring all the pain it caused me. I opened the door and bumped into Kris. Kris looked at me with cold eyes. "Heheh.." I awkwardly chuckled.

Kris grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. Sehun came behind the door and made his Yethet~ face. I couldn't help but laughed. I looked at Kris and saw that Kris was serious, so I stopped laughing. Sehun closed the door gently. Then he followed his into the living room.

I sat down on the couch as Kris sat on the other one. Sehun was being playful so he sat on my lap and turned his face around making the same face he did earlier. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.