Chp 9

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"By the way, wait? Why you must follow them secretly? Why you not go meet them and send them to their house openly? Are you hiding something from me, minho-ya?" Asked his mom suspiciously. "Anni.. Eomma.." Answered his mom with nervous. "Minho-ya, don't think that i don't understand you. When you hiding something, it really show up on your face chagi~" minho who caught up by her mom feel surprised and more nervous than before. "Huh~ i know eomma! Aishh.. I really can't hide anything from you.. Why i can't get rid that weakness?" Started minho not satisfied with himself. "So what will you tell me?" "Ehmm.. Actually when i was arrived SG and already stay at my hotel room.. I've saw sooyeon noona's sister and I've helped her also." Explained minho carefully. "What? What you mean that you already help her?"asked his mom curiously and then minho start explaining everything to his mom. "So both of you already do a kiss?" " nee eomma.. But it just a forced kiss eomma.." "Do you like her? Actually i know what will you answer me after looking your eyes chagi" said his mom who touching his cheek. "I don't know why my heart can just falling for her at the first time and when i said she is already my girlfriend though i know at first she just said it to save herself, i'm already really falling for her." "Don't just give up like that! You! Choi minho! Never easily give up like that! If you need help? Me and your hyung can help you until the end!" Said his mom who ready help him no matter what it can be. "I'm ok, i don't need help eomma. I think i will make it by myself." Said minho who just go to his room after that. 


"Yeobuseyo, eomma.. Are you ok? Why suddenly you call?" Answered his son, siwom. "Siwon-a, eomma want to tell you something about you brother, minho." "Heh? What happened to him? He is ok, right?" "Yes, he is ok! But at outside only and not inside." "What happened to him?" Asked by siwon again and his mom start telling siwon from A to Z. "WHAT? Is it true eomma? You're not lying to me,right?" Said siwon who still think it unbelievable. "YAA! Siwon-a, you really not trust me at all?" Yelled his mom who make siwon surprised with it. "Anniya eomma.. It isn't like that. I just feel that it really shocked me." "So what will you do after know this? Will you got an initiative to help him?" "I'm also don't know mom. Were you already thinking something to do?" "Like this, i just remember that sooyeonie sister is a great accountant for her company and just remember that your leeteuk hyung said that he want a new accountant as soon as possible. Will you help me to ask her that she want to be our korea company accountant? So that minho can be close to her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter