chp 1

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soojung is brushing her teeth when someone knock her apartment door, she quickly to open the door. When she opened the door, she see a stranger who she never see before, standing in front her apartment. Then, the girl ask soojung.

“annyeonghaseyo, this is jung soojung-ssi house,right?” asked the stranger.

“nee, true, this is my house, is there anything you need?” answered  soojung confusedly.

 “oh, let me introduce myself first, my name is park soori. I’m a secretary manager from xx company and I come here to tell soojung-ssi that you won the lottery that you participate last week. The prize is you can go to Singapore and get a voucher to stay in mbs hotel for a week.” Explained the secretary.

“really? I’m really won the lottery?” asked soojung back happily.

“yes, soojung-ssi. You win the lottery and you can take it in our company. You can take it today until next week and when you go to take it, after you arrived our company, you must show your identity card to the receptionist first.” Explained the secretary. “nee, arraseo,kamsahabnida. Thankyou that soori-ssi want to come here to tell it to me.” “nee,soojung-ssi. I’ll go first, Thankyou for your time to let me announce this matter to you.” Said the secretary before leave. “nee,kamsahabnida.” said soojung before close her apartment door.

Now soojung sit happily on her bed with the thought of spending time in her holiday with her boyfriend, tao. 

 

Two hours later, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter