Chp 6

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luna-ya, what are you doing now? I'm so mad and bored now. You know what? On the second day of my holiday, I meet someone who is so weird come to me to help me and want to have a date with me."said soojung who is on phone with her bestfriend. "Soojung-a, calm down first. How can someone come in weird way if nothing happened? Explain to me first chagi." Said luna who know something has happend. "Ok.. ok.. I will say it to you. Like this, I have broke up with soohyun-ssi because I saw him on dating with other girl. Then when soohyun-ssi come to lookfor me, I said to him that I have new boyfriend already. So when he mad, have someone who is live next door my room come out and I do spontaneously kiss that people to prove to soohyun-ssi that I have new boyfriend already. But, after that, I treat that people with coffee to say thankyou and after finish, he said that he also want to treat me this night because I have treated him with coffee and he also sent me a packed with dress and heels in it. Explained soojung detailed. "Luna-ya! ! What should I do?" Shouted soojung suddenly who make luna surprised. "Aigooo... Soojung-a,  it's a good chance for you to have someone who interested with you. So, keep this chance up. If this people really interested with you, you must be really lucky people in this world who exactly lucky with spontaneously kiss." Said luna cheer soojung up. "Aaaa...Luna-ya! What are you talking about now? It's so embarrassing you know!" Said soojung feel embarrassed. "huaaaa... Soojung-a, are you really fell to that people already? Why are you embarrassed like that?" "Anniya Luna-ya, I just feel it's the weirdest situation in my life. I feel awkward because this is the first time in my life have someone interested on me and treat me so well after knew me around half day."said soojung confusing. "If you feel it's ok to have dinner with him. Just go and don't this too much. Nee?" "Soojung-a, sorry I'll end up phone first because I'm still on work. See you later after you comeback korea. Bye.." said luna who directly end up her phone after cheer soojung to make her confidence. "nee."

 

"Sajangnim, I have order the place for your dinner tonight. Have a great dinner sajangnim. Goodluck! Fighting!" Said minho's secretary to cheer him up while playing around with him. "Aiisshh.. jinjja! What are you saying just now? Don't said embarrassing things like that again." Said minho who suddenly mad when hear what his secretary said just now. "Anniya... jongseohamnida sajangnim, I don't mean like that but I just want to congratulate you that finally you find a girl who you like after this long time." "Mwo? Don't thing anything. The reason I take dinner just want to say thankyou only." Explained minho who feel have lied his feeling because said like that just now. "Nee sajangnim." They just end their phone after that.

 

"Hmm.. what should I do? Must I go or not?" Said soojung to herself while get ready her to attend that dinner. Tingg.. tongg.. tingg.. tongg... soojung room bell rang after that.

While soojung open the door, she surprised with someone who he think won't come. "Soojung-ssi, have you get ready?" Said minho who know soojung is surprising with his suddenly visit. "Sorry minho-ssi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter