chp 3

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soojung was waiting for her turn to enter the plane, she accidentally bumped into someone who in same hurry like her. But soojung not really see man because see in hurry. After that soojung just apologise and just go ahead before she got late to take her plane. 

 

After awhile and she already sit on plane, she get her ipod out and start to listen her favourite idol group song like shinee, f(x), and other idol group song. 

But after not a long time, she already arrived hongkong to do transit to singapore. 

"Ohh God, I'm so hungry now after I skip my lunch, dinner from last night and skip my breakfast for today." Said soojung feel sorry for her fools. 

 

 

Minho who waiting for transit too suddenly see someone who bumped him this morning. This morning when the girl bumped into him, he doesn't see the girl so clearly like this. But now after he see it. "That girl really surprisingly pretty Indeed." Said minho while continuing look that girl. 

But when minho see that girl start to feel have someone see her on weird way, he immediately stopped to see that girl. 

 

"Why that man Looking me like that, like his eyes wanna popped out?" Said soojung feel uncomfortable.  After she finished bought some food and she straight out go away.

 

After soojung wait for half day, the time for her flight to singapore from hongkong arrived. When she on her way to plane, suddenly she see again the man who looked her so weird before. But she just go straightforward and not care too much.

 

"Why I think that girl this much? What's happening with me now?" Thought minho while going to take her plane to singapore. 

He didn't know that the girl who he thought before take same plane with him. When he arrived plane, he shocked by see her on the plane too but he not too show it and just go straightforward to his seat.

 

Soojung just sit on his seat and listen to her favourite song again. After that, she feel so tired and finally fell asleep. Soojung didn't notice that have someone who had been staring at her from across the seat. 

 

"Omo! Why she look more pretty when fall asleep? That lips? That eyes? Argghhhh.. make me wanna going crazy!" Though minho while looking at that girl. "I'm better fall asleep now and prepare myself to get ready for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter