Chp 10

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wae soojung-a? Why you think you won't able to take this job or not?" "Eonnie.. You won't ever thought that i ever dreamed to get a job at siwon oppa's company,right? I hope you never forget that his company counted as the biggest company at korea right?!" "Mwo? Soojung-a, you really ever dreaming like that? So, if siwon oppa already gave you such an opportunity like this, will you accept it?" "Of course i want eonnie!" Answered soojung and running towards her sister to hug her. "Soojung-a" shouted sooyeon to her sister to remind her sister that she is on her pregnant condition. "Mianhae eonnie-a." Said soojung feeling sorry to her sister and then back hug her sister gently. "Ok.. I will go to my room first soojung-a. You can take your time now." "Ok eonnie." Then, her sister out from her room. "Yeahhhhhh!!! I know you always in every step of my life GOD! I love youu! Thanks for give me such a present like this." Shouted soojung happily who make her sister listen her shouting from outside her room. "Hehe.. Today is beginning of your later happy life my beloved sister!" Thought soojung's sister. 

"Luna-yaa.. You know what?!!" Shouted soojung who is exciting with what she got just now. "Soojung-a.. Mwo-ya? Why you suddenly so exciting like that?" Answered luna confuse. "I GOT A JOB FROM CHOI PICTURES COMPANY!" "Mwo?!! Jinjja?!! You really got it?! Soojung-a! You really so lucky! I'm so envy with you now! It's really unbelievable! Chukkae soojung-a!" "Gomawo luna-iee.." "So what will you do after this? We will celebrate it together right after you got a good opportunity like this." "Ofcourse we must! Let's meet up!" "At usual place right?!" "Okk! See youu!" 

At the other place have something happening. 
"Minho-a.." Called his hyung who just entered his room for work. "Hyung! When you come?!" Answered minho who surprised by his hyung. "Why you don't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter