chp 5

A Neverlast Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry if I just can bought you a coffee." Said soojung slowly. " No problem, I feel so thankful that you want to bought it for me a coffee because I can save some money" said minho and laugh surrounding. "anyway thanks again for help me today." "You're welcome. Hmm.. and thanks for this coffee." "Pleasure." Silent awhile, "if tonight I invite you for dinner, you want to come?"said minho who make soojung surprised.  "For? Why you suddenly want to invite me for dinner?" "Nothing, I just want to say thank you because you have treated me coffee. By the way, can you give me your phone number? So when you have made your decision, you can call me immediately." Said minho with smile surrounding. "Hmm.. this is my number." Said soojung and give him her number. "Thankyou." Said minho while hide his happy feeling. "Hmm.. thanks for your time, I will go looking around first. See you.." said soojung and straight out. 

"Soojung-ssi wait!" Shouted minho suddenly. "Wae-yo?" Soojung surprised after minho called her name. "Can I join you looking around?" "hmm.. sure.." said soojung little not sure. "Sorry if suddenly disturb you just now" said minho apologising. "No problem, it's good that I have accompaniment beside me." Said soojung then smile. "So, have you planning where you want to go?" Asked minho curiously. "Not yet, have you Planning before?" "I have. But you want to go with me now?" Asked minho then smile to her with bright smile.

Suddenly minho phone rang when asking soojung, "annyeonghaseyo sajangnim, today you have a meeting and around 3hours more you must get ready sajangnim." Said his hyung's secretary who is his helper in singapore and told him about the meeting who almost forget about his meeting. "Omo.. there is a possibility that I Can't come to that meeting. Can you call my brother siwon to do that meeting?" "Nee sajangnim, I will ask him first." "Nee" said minho and end up the phone then see soojung confusing see what he do. 

" Minho-ssi, are you busy now and wanna go? If you really busy and must to go now. I'm really no problem with it" "anniya.. jinjja anniya.. can we go now?" Asked minho to krystal who still confuse with him. "Wae-yo?  Why you lying with me? When actually you busy?"asked soojung a little mad because have someone lying to her. "Anniya.. not like that. I just want walk around." Said minho to make soojung trust him. "Really? I just don't want because of me, I ruin everything." "If you want to feel easy and not ruin everything, just go take dinner with me tonight without think twice again." Said minho who make soojung surprised. "Mwo?! Wae? Why you want me so much to take dinner with you?" "Because now you're my girlfriend." Said minho who make soojung shocked. "WHAT?!!! WHAT DID YOU SAID BEFORE?!!" Shouted soojung with no patient and without see around. "Because you've said that I'm your boyfriend to your ex- and you got my first kiss too, so if I want you to be my girlfriend, it's not a big problem right?" "MWO?!! I got your first kiss?!!" Shouted soojun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter