Beat

Punctured But Strong

"Lavender," his soft voice says.
"Is she gone?" I ask, keeping my eyes closed.
"She's gone," Leo says, and I open my eyes slowly. Something red and sticky floats on the edge of my vision.
"What happened?" I ask, as he pulls out a damp rag.
"Lavender. When you scream, it's very high pitch. It can cause small blood vessels to burst. This make your eyes bleed, and anyone's near you," he says, slowly cleaning the red stickiness from my face.
"Oh."
"Lavender. You are still young. If you can't control it. I understand," he says, meeting my eyes.
"You will help me? Right?" I ask, and he nods.
"Good," I whisper, grabbing his hand near my face. He freezes, and I pull him slightly. He face ends up near mine, and I blink.
"Help me remember," I whisper. His lips connect with mine, and I push him down.
"Lavender," he whispers. I look up, and see myself in what I assume is his room.
"Leo," I say, running a hand down his cheek. "Help me remember."
He reconnects us, pulling me down. He pushes his way into my mouth, and his muscle plays with my own. He flips us over, and smiles at me.
"Leo," I whisper.
"Let me help you remember," he says, kissing my neck. I run fingers threw his hair, and he bites lightly on my neck. He , and I moan loudly.
"Don't do this to me," he says, pulling his mouth away from my neck.
"But I want to remember," I beg. I his black hoodie, and look at his muscles shown without a shirt underneath. My hand reaches his cold skin between his muscles.
"You're so cold," I whisper, as his grabs my hand.
"Then make me warm," he growls, grabbing my hand. He pushes them upward, and kisses my eyes. He moves to my lips, and I taste my blood on my tongue. He starts to separate my legs, as his door opens.
"Leo." The figure freezes, and looks over us.
"What?" Leo growls, looking t the figure.
"We found her," he says, voice going soft.
"Well, cage her," Leo says, pushing off me. He walks to the figure, and pushes him out.
"Leo?" I ask, sitting up.
"Lavender. I can't continue right now. I don't want to hurt you," he says.
"Okay," I whisper, and he walks over.
"Are you alright?" He asks, and I nod.
"I'm tired," I say, and he sits by me.
"Do I need to go?" He asks, gently running his fingers down my face.
"Stay," I say, grabbing his hand. He smiles, and lays beside me. I snuggle into his chest, setting my head over his heart.
"Leo?" I whisper.
"Hmm?"
"Thank you," I whisper, falling a sleep to his steady beat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this was this // close to being . But I'm like nah. Not this time. This time~ (-<) <3 ^_^