Sweden

Punctured But Strong

"Welcome to Sweden."
"We should have a month or two," Andrea says.
"Okay," I say, as we walk to the taxi. A new town, and a new country. We reach the hotel, and drops us off. It pulls away, and we decide to look around for a while. We have nothing else really besides our bags.
'I hope he gets out in a few years.'
"Andrea," I say, as that voice enters my head.
"Who did you hear?" She asks, looking into my eyes.
"I-I think it was Hongbin," I say, and her eyes glow grey.
"Someone's nearby," she says, as a man with his pockets walks closer.
"I thought I felt someone," he says, as his eyes turn red.
"It was you I heard," I say, looking at him. He laughs, and looks over us.
"What's happening in the perfect world of the Jung's?" He asks, as dimples piece his face.
"Wouldn't know. We've been running," Andrea says.
"That makes three of us," he says, as his eyes dull to a brown.
"Why are you running?" I ask, as Andrea's turn back to blue.
"My master's locked up. They're looking for me, too," he says, shrugging.
"Lost without your master," Andrea taunts.
"Bored actually," he says, as it starts to rain.
"We need to go," Andrea says, pulling me along.
"Not yet. There is a large population of immortals here. You won't last for a day," he says, as his smile, smirks.
"And what would you propose?" Andrea asks.
"Follow me," he states, turning on his heel. I shrug, and stay one or two paces behind him. Andrea sighs, and runs to catch up. The buildings turn to crumbles, and we reach a corner.
"Punch her," he says to me.
"What?" I ask, stepping back lightly.
"Dolls aren't really taken care of here. Punch her or I'll do it for you," he says, and I shake my head no. "Fine." He walks up, and punches Andrea to the ground. Blood spills from her nose, and he rips her shirt to cover it.
"Better. Now, you cling to me," he says, and I grab onto him before he does anything.
"Like this?" I ask, and he smirks.
"Perfect," he says. We walk around the corner, and I see a small line. He walks us straight up, and the bouncer lets us in. Smoke fills my nose, and catcalls are heard.
"Bin. You gonna share?" A man yells, as we move to a back room.
"Not with you," he yells back, as us three enter the room. He breaks away from me, and kicks the man on the floor.
"Get up N. We have company," he says, and the floored man groans.
"Fine," he groans, as the once redhead sits up. His, now black, hair is a mess, and he blinks his eyes open.
"Guess who I found," Hongbin says, as N bothers to look over at us.
"es to ?" He asks, and Andrea socks his chin.
"Ouch," he mutters, blinking rapidly. Hongbin laughs, and sinks to the floor.
"Oh. It's you," N says, as his eyes flash red for a moment. Andrea's flash gray, and N laughs.
"You both ran," he states, as his eyes dull.
"Your point?" Andrea asks, glaring at him.
"Never thought you would do it," N says, standing.
"When you piss off the only son. It's probably smart to," I say, and both of them laugh.
"How long?" N asks, rolling his neck.
"Two years," I say, and they nod.
"We could help, but we have some rules," Hongbin says.
"What? Be good little es, and do what you say? We don't trust you, and you don't trust us," Andrea says, glaring at them.
"Control your doll," N says, looking at me.
"I like her like this," I say, and N rolls his eyes.
"Just know this is temporary, and we can leave at any time," Hongbin says, stepping between us.
"Fine," Andrea says, as a loud bang makes the walls vibrate.
"What was that?" I ask, looking at them.
"Not sure," Hongbin says, walking to the door. He cracks it, and slams it shut.
"Officials," he mutters, and N and Andrea freeze.
". We need to move," N says, grabbing a bag. Hongbin grabs his, and they run to a window.
"Are you guys coming?" Hongbin asks, and we run to follow them. We run down a stair well, and out the back.
"I'm going up," N says, as his hair goes silver, and wings grow. He flies up, and we keep running. An electric shock fills the air, and N falls.
"," Hongbin says, breaking into a run. We follow, and run into a wall of people.
"Hello."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: long chapter. Yeah! How are you guys doing? (-<) <3 ^_^