Leaving

Punctured But Strong

I walk down the halls, following a memory.
"Lavender, please don't leave," Leo begs, following me.
"Not now, Leo," I growl at him. He stalls, and I continue on. I reach the stairs, and walk swiftly down them. The familiar cages appear before me. I flinch at the memories they draw out. One figure sits in one cage. She looks up, and frowns.
"Lavender?" She whispers, pulling on the black ropes surrounding her.
"Andrea," I whisper, setting my hand on the glass. Her eyes widen.
"You remember," she gasps, pulling harder on the ropes.
"Lavender," Leo whispers, entering the room.
"Let her out," I demand, turning to him.
"You'll leave," he states, walking to me.
"Let her out," I repeat, growling slightly. Leo exhales, and shakes his head.
"Is there anything I can do to convince you to stay?" He asks, staring into my eyes.
"No," I reply curtly. He nods, and walks to the glass. Leo pulls out a blade, and slices his palm. He rests it on the glass, allowing his blood to crack the it. It shatters to the ground. I jump up to her level, and help untangle Andrea from her ropes. She falls limply into my arms, and groans out.
"You found me," she whispers, as I attempt to stand her up again. Andrea blinks rapidly, and looks up at me.
"Yeah, I did. Now, we're getting out of here," I state, almost carrying her out of the dark room. She attempts to stand again, before collapsing again. She stumbles, leaning heavily on me. We walk out of the room, and slowly up the stairs. She holds onto me, as we both walk up to my room. I set her on my bed, and walk toward the closet.
"When are we going to leave?" Andrea asks.
"When I get somethings packed," I state, grabbing two bags. I start stuffing simple black clothing into them, and any jewelry Leo might have bought for me. I grab another outfit, and walk out with the bags. I set it beside her, sitting down after. She rubs her wrist, and looks to me.
"Thanks for finding me," Andrea thanks, smiling slightly.
"You're my friend. I may have forgot you, but I'll always find you," I state, smiling back at her. She stands, grabbing the clothing. "Do you need help?"
"I'll be alright," Andrea states, walking to the bathroom. I watch her move, as I prepare the bags some more. It doesn't take her long to return. I hand her the lighter bag.
"Ready?" I ask, and she nods.
"Yeah, ready," she agrees, slinging it over her shoulders. I grab mine, and we both walk out of my room. We walk down the stairs, to find Hyuk, Leo and Ken at the door.
"Is there anything I can do to make you stay?" Leo whispers, walking to me.
"Nope," I deny, moving around him. I contribute around him, with Andrea right behind me. Leo watches me, as I walk out the door. I glance back to him falling to his knees.

Andrea and I walk, reaching the major city. I exhale, and lead her to the small shop.
"Back again?" Onew asks, filling a packet of herb.
"Is Ravi here?" I ask, resting my hands on a counter.
"In the back," he states, and I nod slowly. I move beyond him, and to the back of the store. I find him, swirling a wine glass. He looks up, and smirks.
"Lavender," he greets, sipping his red drink.
"Ravi," you speak, walking to him.
"So, what do you need now?" He asks, locking his red eyes with mine.
"A place for Andrea and me to hide," I explain. He nods slowly.
"I know a guy. He goes by Jonghyun. He'll help you with your scream, too," Ravi states, finishing his drink. I nod at him, and adjust my bag.
"That sounds like it would work," I agree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Only one chapter left. Happy new year everybody! (-<) <3 ^_^