Kiss

Punctured But Strong

I stand from the bed, and look for clothes. A door to a bathroom, and another to a closet. I look over the clothes, and find something which will help me. Black pants, and a dark blue shirt. I remember his black hoodie, and run out to get it. I lose myself in his scent, and find the black shoes I need.
I need to find Ravi. Something in my past is connected to him, and I need to remember it. I watch the halls, and soon slip out of the building.
I run. I don't remember much. The path feels right. My feet connect with pavement, and it doesn't feel wrong.
A city. A larger city. I feel lead, and wish I know why. I continue along, and until my feet stop in front of a shop. Golden Herbs. I hesitate. It says its open. I exhale, and push the door open. A bell rings, and someone walks out.
"Welcome to Golden Herbs. What can I get for you?" A man asks, smiling wide.
"Have you seen me?" I question, and he looks up at me.
"No, sorry," he replies, shaking his blond hair.
"Taemin, go stock the shelves," a man asks, and the blond fairylike boy walks away.
"Why are you here?" The man asks.
"Do you know me?" I asks, and the man sighs.
"Follow me," he commands, walking to the back. I follow him tentatively. A man sits on a chair, flipping cards on a table. His orange bangs fall in his face.
"Sir, you have a visitor," the man states, leaving me with him. He looks up, and stands suddenly.
"Lavender," he greets.
"You're Ravi right?" I ask, and he laughs.
"Did you Leo tell you or did you remember?" He asks. He pushes his hair back, and smirks.
"I vaguely remember," I confess.
"Then why are you here?" Ravi questions, crossing his arms.
"What were we?" I ask, shifting my weight.
"I had claimed you. Leo didn't like that," Ravi explain, walking to me. "He changed you, until I took you back. We both wanted you. You ran, I guess. Leo wants you still. I've gotten over you."
I nod, and he takes my hands.
"Why do I remember you?" I ask, and he chuckles.
"Because I left cracks," he confesses.
"Cracks?" I question, and he rubs my forehead.
"I control memories. Leo asked me to remove yours," Ravi whispers into my ear.
"Why?" I wonder, looking at his red eyes.
"He wanted you to forget that you broke it off. He loves you," he explains.
"Can you help me remember?" I hope, and he shrugs.
"How would you like me to?" Ravi whispers, leaning in close to me. "Hmm?" His lips hover over mine.
"I-I," I start, before his lips cover mine. My eyes shoot open, and his hands grab my arms. I close my eyes, and pictures flicker in my mind. Sounds overlap, and the pictures blur. His lips leave me, and the blacks of my closed eyes returns.
"You're mind will sort them out tonight. Don't hate Leo," Ravi whispers.
"Alright," I mutter, as I open my eyes.
"Onew!" Ravi calls, and the man from before comes back.
"Yes?" He questions.
"Take her back to the Jung's, and make her a relaxing tea," Ravi demands, and Onew nods.
"Come with me," Onew says, turning away.
"Visit again Lavender," Ravi comments, as I leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Look an update. Sorry it took forever. But it's up. You can look at my other stuff to pass the time. (-<) <3 ^_^