Returning -- Epilogue

Punctured But Strong

I stand right out side a small airport. It's a little cold. My backpack sits on my shoulders.
"Ready?" I turn to Andrea, and nod slowly.
"Yeah," I speak, as she fixes her bag.
"We don't have to go back," she states, looking up into my eyes.
"I know. It was a nice two years away," I smile, as a small taxi pulls up to us.
"Agreed," she agrees, as we both enter the taxi. I pull my hair forward, looking at the turquoise tones.
"At least I'm in control now," I mutter, as Andrea tells the driver the address. He starts driving, and I glance outside the window.
"Lavender, you'll be alright," Andrea speaks, as we carry on.

We arrive to the house, bags in hand. The taxi pulls away, as we look up.
"We don't have to do this," Andrea restates, looking at me.
"I know, but I want to," I speak, looking at her.
"Okay," she whispers, smiling slightly. We walk up to the door, and I reach my arm out to knock again. The door creaks open to reveal his fallen. Hyuk's golden eyes widen, as the door swings open.
"Lavender," he whispers. I step inside, with Andrea right behind me.
"Hello Hyuk," I greet, smiling at him.
"You're back," he states, closing the door behind me.
"Yeah. Where is he? Where's Leo?" I ask, dropping my voice to a whisper.
"Your old room," Hyuk explains. I hand Andrea my bag, and move to said room. I move slower, as I approach the door. I rest my hand on the handle, and exhale deeply. I push my way inside.
He lays on the red bed, holding a pillow close to his chest. He faces away from me. His red hair is everywhere. I smile weakly, and cough. He shifts, but doesn't turn.
"Leo," I speak out in the softest voice I can. He turns, looking up at me. He sits up slowly, holding the pillow. He looks thinner than better again.
"Lavender?" Leo whispers, staggering his way over to me. He reaches out, gently caressing my cheek. "You're here."
"I am," I confirm, smiling at him. He drops the pillow, and locks his own golden eyes with my grey ones. He pulls me into his arms, attempting not to crush me.
"Why?" Leo asks, pulling back.
"I decided to give you another chance. We start completely over," I state, moving away from his arms.
"Alright," he agrees, giving me a small smile. He extends his hand slowly. "I'm Leo." I take it, offering a small smile in return.
"I'm Lavender."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: and done! Finally! Read my other stuff? (-<) <3 ^_^