Chapter 6.

♥ Summer Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

                               

 

 

Chapter 6. - Fashionably Late. 

 

Dara's P.O.V 

 

          I immediately shot up. "What do you mean roomie?" I question, squinting my eyes to take a look at him. 

 

 

 

Luhan shook his head slightly, then looked back up to me. "You surely don't catch on quickly, do you?" He said. 

 

 

 

"I was hoping the hideous orge talking to me was just a hallucination." I glare, and fall back on the bed. 

 

 

 

"There wasn't enough guests rooms. So Chanyeol said I could crash here for the night." He informed me. 

 

 

 

"Well, you can sleep on the floor," I motion towards the floor.

 

 

 

He looked at me with disbelieve. What? Do you expect me to let him sleep with me on the bed? Of course, NO! "I am not sleeping on the floor!" He narrows his eyes at me.  

 

 

"Sorry, the floor is only your option. Take it, or leave it." I sigh, then turn my back to him. Just then I feel the bed dip next to me, and I turn to look at him.

 

 

 

"Get off my bed you ugly idiot!" I shout, trying to shove him. This guy was like a rock!

 

 

 

"Sweetheart, I left the floor offer to sleep with you." He smirks. Even in the dark you can still see he's smirking. 

 

 

 

"You have 5 seconds to get off my bed, before I go full out rage on you and throw you off!" 

 

 

 

He just chuckled and get more comfortable. This guy..

 

 

 

"5.." without warning, I gathered all my strength, and kicked him straight off. 

 

 

 

"What the-" he landed in a heap on the floor. "What happened to 4,3,2,1?" He asks, bewildered. 

 

 

 

"4,3,2,1." I simply stated. He scoffs. 

 

 

 

I snickered to myself when suddenly the light , and Chanyeol was looking at me from the doorway. "What is going on here?" Chanyeol demands. 

 

 

 

"She shoved me off the bed!" 

 

 

 

"That's because you went on my bed without my permission!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter