Chapter 16.

♥ Summer Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16. - Pyromaniac



Dara's P.O.V
 

 

"Stay back!" I shout, spraying the water gun on full blast. 

 

 

 

"No." Luhan chuckles, taking off his shirt. 


 

 


"Eww man, couldn't you just change?" I groan, backing up more. 

 

 



"Does it look like there's a room to change?" He retorts smugly, and tosses it to the other side. Me and Hae had both split up. 

 

 



Hae must've ran back home. He's pretty fast. The others are probably looking for him, while Luhan, Lay and Sehun were looking for me.

 

 

 

"Now, what's your reason for the attack of the water guns? Good reason, please." 



 

 

"One, you pretended to be my boyfriend, tried to sleep on my bed, embarrassed me in front of Donghae, and kissed my cheek. And two, you dumped mud on my hair and I went into a basic anger breakdown." I finished, holding the water gun up as a defence.

 

 

 

"So that's what it was." His expression softened a bit, "I'm sorry. Chanyeol never warned me about it." 


 

 


Was he actually showing some pity? Whatever. I don't want any guy to care for me. Especially a guy like him. He is just like.. uh. Never mind. 


 

 


"I don't need your care." I hissed, attempting to escape. 


 

 


"Dara, what's going on?" Luhan asked. His eyes boring into mine and he placed an arm right before where I was about to ran. 

 

 


"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." I snapped. 

 

 


"Hey, you can talk to me." He whispered. 

 

 


"No. It's none of your business." Giving him one last look, I ran.



                                                                                ***



As my eyes fluttered open, I realized I was seated on the couch. Yawning, I stood up and straightened myself out. 


 

 

 

"Good morning." Chanyeol smirked, holding a spatula. He was wearing his apron, and his hair was slightly pushed back. It reminded me of when I thought of that image. It didn't take long for me to crack up. 

 

 


"What's so funny?" He glared, as I kept laughing.

 

 



"You-" I laughed even harder. 


 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter