Chapter 10.

♥ Summer Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     

 

                             

 

 

Chapter 10. - The Daydreamer 

 

Dara's P.O.V 

 

          After that game of basketball, which we totally won, I had gone upstairs to pack for the lake trip. Shoving a couple shirts, jeans and shorts, plus all essentials in the bag, I was done. I took down my hair from it's ponytail and let it be loose. I realized the sky was dimming, and that it was almost night time. Oh, that reminds me something. I have to go knock out Luhan's damn teeth for touching me. Remember? The "Nice " thing. 

 

 

 

I walked down the east side stairs this time, on my way to the living room. As per said, Luhan was sitting on the couch that was backwards me, so he wouldn't have known what hit him. He was silently playing on his phone. I snicker to myself and with all my strength, I shove him off the couch. 

 

 

 

"Jeez! What was that for?!" Luhan yelled as he hit the ground. I started to crack up.

 

 

 

"For distracting me while I was playing." I tell him, taking a seat on the sofa. 

 

 

 

"You distracted me too!" He pointed out. 

 

 

 

"Yea, but that was revenge." I counter. What? It was. At least I didn't tap his in the process. He would've never let me live that one down. 

 

 

 

"Nah, I bet you were just stating facts." Luhan smirked, returning to his seat on the couch. 

 

 

 

"If it were a fact, it would be true," I retort, and toss a pillow to the other side of the couch, "but it's not." I shrug. 

 

 

 

"Whatever, you can ask all the other girls I've bang-" 

 

 

 

"SHUT UP!" I yell, covering my ears. 

 

 

 

"Aw, am I hurting the Princess' ears?" He chuckled, taking the seat next to me. 

 

 

 

"No. I just don't want to hear your wild fantasies." I say, keeping my ears covered just in case. 

 

 

 

"It's not a fantasy if it actually happened."

 

 

 

"It's fantasy if you dreaming about it." 

 

 

 

"It's not a dream, I was awake through it." 

 

 

 

"You're right." 

 

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

 

"It's not a dream, it was a daydream." 

 

 

 

He scoffed, and stretched out on the couch, placing his legs on top of my lap. I throw them off, and then purposely do the same to him. "Instead of just putting your legs on me, how about you get over here and give me a lap-" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter