Chapter 1.

♥ Summer Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 1. - Summer Time!

 

 

Dara's P.O.V         

          "Yo Dara, wake up! We will be late to school! Again!" I immediately shot out of bed by the sound of my brother's voice. I looked at the clock and its read '6:30'. Class starts in 45 minutes. ! How could I forgot about it? I quickly run to the bathroom and do whatever I need in it. And then rushed to my closet, reaching for my school uniform and put it on. I abviously don't have time to do anything to my short hair so I just do it like this.

 

 

 

  I slipped on my converse, grabbed my bag and my phone and made my way down stairs before Chanyeol leaves me and make me walk to school. I remember this one time he made me walk... Oh gosh it was raining so I got to school with my hair all frizzed out looking like the bride of Frankenstein, but at least it wasn't a long walk.              I didn't see my parents so maybe they have been gone to work already. Mom and dad always busy. Mom as a famous fashion designer and dad as a C.E.O of the biggest company in Asia. Yeah, basically me and Chanyeol comes from a SUPER wealthy family.              I walked down stairs to see Chanyeol standing by the door waiting. "Sis, you're late! AGAIN! And now I have to be your partner to clean the cafeteria! What will mom and dad think about this? Huh? " He yelled. I just rolled my eyes as I passed him. God, he's soooo annoying. "Don't you rolled your eyes on me, young lady."              I took a deep breath to control my anger. Ah! You probably don't like to see me in my angry mood, Yeollie. I looked back at him who is still standing by the door. "Bro, it's late. If you keep yelling at me, you're the one who will causing us late. And I'M the one who will be your partner." I rolled my eyes once again when I see he quickly close the door. Clumsy!             I got into my brother's car that dad gave him on his seventeen's birthday. It's a white Lamborghini Aventador. Chanyeol was very happy until he couldn't control his happiness and I was the one who have to calm him down. Yeol is always Yeol. My giant brother.             Once he got in the car, we pulled out the drive way heading down the street. "You need to set an alarm on that phone." Chanyeol says nodding towards the phone as he takes a right to the street where our school is down. Great! He sounds just like our mother. I think, he is. The way he spoke, his smile and everything about him are the same with my mother. As for me, maybe with my father. Everyone says that. Everything in me are the same with my father, only my eyes and the color of my hair were comes from my mother. Our grandmother had said before, our father is a very stubborn child just like me.              "Alarms annoys me, I rather wake up to yours or mom's charming yelling in the morning," I said sarcastically making him giggle a bit hopping I got him out of his grumpy mood.              We pulled up to the school, Seoul High School. The biggest elite school in Korea that are fill with students that came from a wealthy and rich family. I don't know why my parents wanted me to school here. I rather going to a normal school instead of here!              Chanyeol park the car on the parking lot. I said goodbye to him and stepped out the car. He do the same and ran to his 'stupid friends'. That's what I call them. While the whole people in the school call them 'The Six Prince', because they're handsome? I don't know them. I don't want to know either.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter