The First Eoncounter

Red Blood Moon—Edited—

"I hope you rot in hell" muttered Luhan as he cross the door of his classroom. He totally dislike it-literature class-,he was in his second year of university and he totally despised this class; the stupid stories and poems, specially William Shakespeare, he couldn't deny the man's greatness, but he wasn't exactly a fan of 'undying love' or 'tragic love stories'.

"What was that Mr. Huang?"

Damn it, he heard me. Luhan quickly smiled and waved his hands around "Nothing professor Kang, just thinking to myself"

Mr. Kang smiled at his student before turning around and start packing his things "Mr. Huang remember to the homework"

"ah, yes, professor" Luhan answered nervously and eager to get out of this damn college. He should've listened to his father and take over the family business, but no, he wanted to be independent and strong. He was clearly off his mind when he took that decision.

Luhan's life was fairly normal; he went to college, he had a nice job at a cozy bubble tea store, he had some friends and his family. He never complained about his life being boring, unlike his brother Tao, who constantly complained about the lack of excitement in his life. Luhan never actually wanted anymore that this,that's why he was content with what he had, or at least he tried to be.

He couldn't be optimistic 100% of the time.

"Wow, its cold" He muttered under his breath as he shivered and tightened the scarf around his neck. The wind outside in the street was blowing strongly and it was a cold, dry air. The day seemed to darken; gray clouds covered the sky, erasing any trace of the sun. A thunder eliminated the scenery; he was alone in the streets.

Heavy rain started pouring from the sky, soaking Luhan "Great "

After some minutes walking in the rain, Luhan felt cold, really cold and the vision in the corner of his eyes started to darken, he didn’t even know where he was, the streets didn’t seem familiar.

Luhan heard someone calling his name and the last thing he saw was a black shadow hovering over him before he lost conscious.


Luhan moved around in the bed when he felt something, or rather someone caressing his face, he swatted the hand away and hid his face in the mattress, but he opened his eyes when he felt the mattress shaking.

Nope, it was not a mattress, it was a chest. What. The. Hell.  He looked up to find red eyes staring at his own with a burning intensity, his breath hitched as he back away from the guy with porcelain features and enticing eyes, but it seemed the guy wasn’t planning to let him go any soon, his arms were locked around Luhan with a steel grip.

Luhan opened his mouth to yell at the guy, but no words came out since the guys mouth covered his own in a passionate kiss. He tried to push the other away,but before he could do anything, his own mouth moved against the stranger’s one. He almost moaned in delight when the other guys hug him against his chest. He was enjoying the kisshe was kissing a strangerHis own mind didn’t respond anymore. The kissed last like an eternity to Luhan, an eternity that he would love to enjoy again, until the stranger pulled away, both panting.

Luhan finally snapped of the shock and tried to move away, but again, the stranger’s steel grip didn’t let go. The guy smirked, as if knowing that Luhan felt helpless.

'How is he so strong?' 

“What the hell!” Luhan said when he gained his voice back “Let me go you creep!”

“Sehun” was the guy’s only response

Luhan stupidly asked “What?”

The guy smiled, his thumb caressing Luhan’s swollen lips “my name is Sehun”

Luhan glared at him, like I care about your name .

Sehun moved forward, his face centimeters away from Luhan’s, he could feel Sehun’s breath ghosting over his own “Well darling, you’ll start to care about my name very soon”

Luhan’s eyes widened in shock at the other’s words, he wanted to back away, but Sehun’s face was so close to his that any movement would connect their lips.He decided not to risk it and just stayed still. Luhan looked at Sehun, studying his features; red eyes, big lips, strong jaw. He looked like a magazine model.

“Done admiring me?”

Luhan’s eyes squinted as he glared harder at Sehun “I was not admiring, I was saving in my memory your ugly face so if I ever see you again, I’ll avoid you”

Sehun smirked, smitten “We both know that you feel attracted to me. Otherwise you hadn’t kissed me back”

Luhan blushed “Sh-shut u-up”

'Damn it,Luhan! Get yourself together!'

He tried hard no to feel flustered under the other’s intense gaze.There was something more in him, it was not lust, but something different that Luhan couldn’t quite name.

Suddenly a sharp pain hit him in his shoulder and he winced, but then he yelped in surprise when Sehun stripped him off his shirt and kissed his shoulder, right where the pain was coming from and the sensation of Sehun’s lips burning over his skin eased the pain,.Right there, a tattoo or mark glowed.

Luhan couldn’t do anything, but to try hold his breath, fearing that he might moan right now if Sehun didn’t stop. When Sehun backed away and smirked, as if admiring his artwork, Luhan smashed their lips, he didn’t even care anymore if Sehun was a random stranger, his entire body felt hot and his heart skipped a beat when he felt Sehun kissing him back.

Several hours later, when Sehun accompany Luhan to his home, where both cuddled on Luhan’s bed, Sehun called his name, while whispering sweet nothings in his ear, but it was the last comment that surprised Luhan.

“I’m a vampire and your my mate”

What?


And finally i'ts here,the so awaited sequel of how Luhan and Sehun met,hoped you liked it!

Review and comment~