Acceptance

Red Blood Moon—Edited—

 A year has passed since the Red Blood Moon. Tao and Kris were still together, their love was growing stronger day by day and Tao's life suffered small but significant changes, for example : Kris had moved into his house, actually both vampires did,Sehun and him, Oh and Tao had finally met Sehun,the real Sehun,not just the possesive side of him that he usually displayed.With both vampires in the house, life was more than joyful—as if the vampires were what was missing in their lifes.

“Tao!”

“mmm” Tao hummed as he walk into the kitchen, where Luhan was carefully inspecting something is his hands,an envelope it seemed,but from who?

They never recieved letters,except from the taxes letters or sometimes about work.It was kind of strange,perhaps it was from their parents?

“Guess what?” Luhan's voice filled with sarcasm

Tao's left eyebrow rose up  “what?” His brother actually seemed very frustrated and...angry too? What could've cause this drastical change in his mood.Just this morning he was smiling while doing breakfast.

Luhan threw the white envelope with annoyance and glared at the kitchen door,as if trying to ignore the fact that they recieved a letter,from their parents “Look! Mom and Dad are visiting!”

Luhan's voice actually seemed like a angry snarl.

Tao frowned “What does it say?”

“They will be coming here,to Korea”

"For what?" 

Luhan shrugged "they do not especify.It just says that they'll arrive tomorrow"

Tao frowned, he was happy that his parents come to visit thembecause even though he didn't have a good relationship with them,they were still his parentsbut why so sudden? Usually his parents would alert them a month before their arrival ,but never right the next day.Something was off.He didn't know what.This seemed so strange and unexpected.Especially coming from their parents,who were disciplined and neat people.

“What are you thinking?” Luhan asked Tao when he noticed the frown in his brother’s face

“Don’t you think it’s strange for them to come so sudden? We've been living in Korea for 5 years now and in that time they haven't even called except for Christmas or our birthday”

“A little” Luhan wondered,it was strange “but what can you do? They’re our parents”

Tao only hummed in respond.Deep in his thoughts.He knew he shouldn't over analyze the situation,but something felt wrong.His parent's were into something.

“We’re Home~”

Kris’s and Sehun’s voice echoed through the house walls.Tao felt that undescriptable feelingthe soft tug to his soulwhich seemed to be connected with Kris' through a long,silky cord made out of silver. Every single time Kris was near this happened.Tao could feel Kris' soul respond to his the same way. He didn't know if Luhan felt it—his relationship with Sehun—the same way.

Tao smiled when Kris' arms engulfed him,radiating warmth and safety,all mixed with love and devotion,with a hint of possesiveness.That was Kris,sweet,secure,loving,caring and possesive.There would never be enough words to describe what Tao saw in Kris,even if the other himself denied some of those things.

“What are you so gloomy about?” Sehun asked Luhan who was nuzzling in content into Sehun’s neck

“Our parents are coming to visit tomorrow ”

“Really, that’s fantastic” Sehun kissed Luhan’s cheek,who for a moment forgot about his parents and just smiled happily,feeling Sehun by his side

Suddenly, Luhan’s happy expression fell and twisted into a horror one as he gaped,realization hitting him.Hard.

“what’s wrong?” Sehun turned around to take a better look at Luhan’s face,which clearly reflected the thoughts he was having.

Luhan got out of Sehun’s embrace and ruffled his hair in panic and agravation,his eyes widening and his mouth forming a  perfect 'O' .it seemed as if Luhan finally understood what it meant to have their parents home,tomorrow,with out any planning.

“OH MY GOD OUR PARENTS ARE COMING HERE TOMORROW!”

“WHAT I’M GOING TO DO?”

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!”

Tao watched as his older brother panicked around the room with Sehun trailing behind him ,soothing him with loving words. 

“Is that true?” Kris nudged Tao with curiosity  “your parents are coming tomorrow?”

Tao sighed in distress,avoiding Kris's eyes “yes, they sent us a letter today, saying that they will arrive tomorrow from China”

Kris recognized Tao's grim-like tone when he mentioned his parents.What could make Tao respond like that to his parents? Kris hadn't really heard Tao or Luhan talking about their parents.He knew they didn't have a good relationship,but was it so bad?.

“why so sad?”

“We’ve never been very close to our parents and the previews experience regarding our love life aren’t the best ones”

Kris’ eyebrows arched in a sign of jealousy, Sehun’s too since he heard Tao’s words.

“Previous experiences?” Both of them asked at unison

God,they're predictable.

Luhan blushed a bit,while Tao just waved his hand dismissively

“No need to worry, it’s all over now” Tao assured Kris

“Yeah, I have you now” Luhan added to Sehun

“Good” Kris growled possessively as he hugged Tao, who laughed at his mate’s reaction.He loved when Kris acted this way towards him.He was not used to be loved with such ferocity,but he liked it.It was overwhelming,in a nice way.


 

Later that night.

“Are you nervous?” Sehun asked Kris, both of them went hunting while their mates slept.Tao and Luhan had been very stressed and frustrated ever since the leeter came.It was better to let them sleep and rest for now.They had a big day ahead.

Kris sighed “a little” His red eyes scanning the area.

He was perched up in a branch of a big and tall pine.The humid smell of the forest filing his nose,his instincts alert and hightened.He could feel his fangs growing when he caught the smell of a deer.

“You?”

“Yeah” answered Sehun too,his eyes fixed in his prey.

“You know” Kris turned to Sehun,while wiping the fresh blood of his face.He was a neat eater,never leaving a trace of blood after his meal “This is my first time in at least 100 years that I’m going to meet my boyfriend’s parents”

“Same here” Added Sehun.In contrast to Kris,Sehun was a messy eater,there was blood and fur everywhere.Kris almost wanted to laugh at how he looked,like a new born vampire,when he was clearly not,even if his looks said so.

Kris was about 300 years old, while Sehun was a relatively young vampire, he was at least a 100 years old.Even if it seemed that Kris was quite ancient,there are many older vampires roamng around the world.

Kris was born in the 1700's ,to be exact and Sehun was born in the 1915.Both vampires had a troubled past.Filled wiith bloodshed and killings,but just as human society,their word evolves too.Drinking human blood is still practiced by many vampires and creatures,but Kris and Sehun vowed never to drink human blood again,so they moslty survive from animal blood,it doesn't taste as good,but it does the work.Human blood was sweeter and richer,while animal blood was thicker to digest and had a bitter after taste,but after a while,you get accostumed to it.

“Do you think they’ll accept us?” Sehun's voice had a tint of concern

“I hope so”

Kris suddenly laughed “Seriously, this is ridiculous, we’re acting like lovestruck teenagers”

Sehun’s eyebrows lifted in a mockingly manner, while punching Kris is the shoulders  “but we are teenagers in love, aren’t we?

'Oh,the Irony'

Kris stared at the star filled sky “Yeah, I guess so”

“Let’s get back home” Sehun got up and dusted off his pants “is getting late and tomorrow’s a big day”
 


The next day, Tao’s and Luhan’s parents called saying that they arrived to the airport, so Tao and Luhan went to pick them there ,while Kris and Sehun prepared the house.The Huang brothers were slightly doubtfull at this,but they trusted their soulmates.

“So sweetie “ Tao’s and Luhan’s mom talked with her sickly sweet voice. Her name was Meixi, she was a petite, graceful lady with jet black hair, small, sharp eyes, a little pointy nose and small lips.Her looks  were very deceiving to her true character.

“yes mom?” Luhan answered, he feeling a little nervous, he knew what his mother was going to ask him.

“who is this Xeshun guy you told me about?” His mother’s voice sounded sweet, but behind those words, some secret motive was hiding.Luhan could sense it. His mother could be quite convincing when she wanted.She could get the true out of anyone.

“His name is Sehun” corrected Luhan,avoiding his mother's eyes “and he’s my boyfriend”

His mother just hummed a dry “I see” at her son’s words, then she turned to her youngest son,who desesperatedly wished he could jump out of the window.

'Will it hurt if I jump?' 

“And what about you darling, anything new?”

'Too late'

Tao felt uncomfortable under his mother’s eagle-like eyes and his father’s stern gaze over him. His father was a tall, intimidating guy, he had very defined and sharp features in his face, with a stern gaze and a black aura swooning over him, indeed, a very scary guy.

“Yeah” Tao answered, avoiding both, his mother’s and father’s gaze “I have a boyfriends too, his name is Kris”

Neither of their parents said anything else during the ride home.Tao and Luhan sighed in relief,but for how much will it last?  When they got to the house, Tao and Luhan both let out a breath of relief that they didn’t know they were holding.Now the worst part was approaching.

“You’re back!” Kris eagerly hugged Tao, while Sehun hugged Luhan too.

Tao, cleared his throat,visibly incomfortable  “Kris, Sehun, meet our parents”

Sehun and Kris immediately  detached from their mates and respectfully bowed to Mr. and Ms. Huang, but then, something unexpected happened. Kris’ eyes turned darker,his and Sehun’s expression turned darker too.

“What are you doing here” Kris hissed at Tao’s parents, who just smirked at the vampires’ reaction.

“That’s none of your business, Wu Yifan, neither yours , Oh Sehun” the brother’s father talk, hate dripping off his voice

“yes it is” Kris growled, while he surrounded Tao with his arms, possessively.

“Your people made an alliance, you can't refuse to our orders, it would mean the rupture of the alliance, and you know what that means, right?” The father spoke again

“Damn right I know” growled again Kris, he seemed dangerously mad.

Tao and Luhan watched the strange scene in front of them, both of them confused.


So,this is part 1 of the story,I might do it chaptered or finish it in the next chapter,idk.

wha do you think so far??