Wild Power

Red Blood Moon—Edited—

“I love you, don’t forget that” Tao kissed Kris softly


Sehun and Kris went hunting into the woods.It was already the day after the encounter with Mr. and Mrs. Huang and both of them were a little concerned over their boyfriends, who had told them that they were fine, just a little shocked, but still, Sehun and Kris could see what was hiding behind their fake smiles.They didn't want their mates to be sad,it tears their hearts to see Tao and Luhan so crestfallen.

Tao and Luhan were obviously hurt and confused, because even if they didn’t have a close relationship with their parents, it still aches;the fact that your own parents betray you like that and this new wasn’t easy to digest; Imagine that your parents tell you that all this time, your life was not what you thought it was, how would you react?

“Hey!”

“Dude are you listening?”

Kris turned around to face Sehun, who seemed mad  “uh?”

“You heard what I said?” Sehun eyed Kris, looking annoyed. He had been talking to Kris for several minutes now, but his friend gave no signs of paying attention to his words or the world around him.He was definetely in deep thought.

 “I’m sorry, no it’s just that my mind is so focused on Tao right now " Kris ran a hair through his hair,a sign of stress "I can’t even think of anything else, much less pay attention to anything else”

Sehun ruffled his hair, visibly frustrated and stared at the deepness of the forest as if trying to find relief in those green things “I know, me too”

“What were you telling me?”

“I asked you if you know the Redfern’s son”

Kris scoffed at the question “damn right I know who he is”

“He’s name is Yoochun ,he’s a spoiled, arrogant brat who things that he’s the owner of the world just because he’s a Redfern”

Sehun snorted at his friends words,of course the Redfern was like that,most of them were. “ I assume you’ve met him before, right?”

“Yeah, a couple of times, at the Night World’s council meetings”

“ah…right” Sehun had forgot that Kris belonged to an important family form the Night World, actually, both of them did, but Sehun hated those boring and long meetings with those old rotten,uptight and 'noble' vampires and several other creatures ,so he never went.

The vampires stayed a little more in the woods hunting and chatting,they wanted to give their mates some time alone to think in the resent events.It was hard to digest such information ina  short time.

Kris spotted his pray, a small deer and he was about to pounce in the oblivious creature, when he felt a sharp jab in his chest along with Tao’s voice in his head,he sounded so desperate,and afraid.

“Fine! I’ll go with you! Just don’t hurt him! Please!”

“Tao!” Kris roared then he shot through the woods ,directly to Tao’s home with Sehun,startled because the other's sudden outburst,quickly following his pace.

“Wait! Kris!”

Kris paid no mind to Sehun’s yells as he ran through the woods at an inhumane speed, the only thing echoing in his mind were Tao’s words.

In a blink of an eye he reached the house and immediately entered. He recognize a different scent in the house, everything was a mess ,clothing, ornaments, plants, vases, everything scattered on the floor, but there was no sign of Tao.

That scent...it seems familiar ,from who?

Suddenly, he heard desperate sobs and cries coming from the main bedroom, when he got there, he found Luhan on the floor crying desperately while Sehun holding him, trying to calm him down, but  it was useless ,the boy kept crying .

“what happened?” Kris asked Luhan

“he-he-t-t-took-him!” The boy wailed from Sehun's arms

“who?”

“Tao-he took him” Luhan sobbed “And couldn’t do anything!”

“I couldn’t protect him!”

“Sshh…” Sehun rocked Luhan softly,visibly alarmed too.

“Who took Tao?” Kris asked, more angry than worried, who ever took his mate was going to pay.

“A vampire, the Redfern-he-he-just entered and threatened Tao to kill me if he didn’t go with him and Tao agreed! Then-then I just woke up like this, alone!”

“It’s all my fault!”  Luhan gripped Sehun’s shirt tightly

“No, Luhan, this is not your fault” Kris kneeled next to him and touched his shoulder “I’m going to find him, don’t worry”

Then Kris turned to Sehun “Stay with him”


 

After that, Kris immediately went to the Night World, he knew exactly where to go.If that damn Redfern had taken Tao, he had probably took him to the Redfern Mansion.He had been there many times for the council meetings,so he knew perfectly the way.He increased his pace when he gathered Tao's scent near the mansion.His face hardened,a wild fire running through his veins waiting for the gates to be open and the liquid fire to flow out,burning everything in its way.

“Open up!” Kris yelled ,furiously knocking the huge wooden doors “You bastard!”

He kept knocking the door and yelling, but nothing, no one opened the doors and he was angry no, he was enraged, he could feel the anger,the rage and the heatred boiling in his veins,his instincts were sharp and precise, ready to attack,to shred every piece of that bastard's body with his fangs.

With one last punch to the door, the wooden piece fell to the floor with a loud “thump”.

His hands were covered in blood,kindling and bruised form hitting the door with such force,but in seconds ,his hands were back to normal.The magical blood in his system made him heal faster than humanes.

He walked through the house and stayed still trying to hear anything, then, he heard some yelps and cries,Tao's cries.

“No!”

“Let me go you rotten vampire creep!”

“Tao” he whispered as he followed the noises until the end of the hall that lead to a chamber.

Tao was chained to the wall by shackles and heavy chains,his face was stained with blood and bruised.His expression was covered with worry,fear and dispair.In front him was the bastard,Yoochun Redfern,holding a knive in his right hand and his keft had Tao's arm,which had a deep,bleeding gash.

“Let him go!” Kris growled as he yanked the vampire from his mate

“Oh” The vampire mocked,swinging the knive at him  “what do we have here? Looks like your little lover is here to recue you”

“Yoochun” Kris warned,anger lacing his voice  “Go now,before I kill you”

Yoochun laughed, sardonically “You couldn’t even kill a fly” 

"You have no power,your family means nothing against mine" Yoochun launched forward and grabbed Kris by his neck,knive in hand,ready to stab him.

'too slow' 

Kris was faster and stronger.No matter how much Yoochun boasted about his family's power,he was nothing compared to Kris' power. 

“Kris! Kris!” Tao screamed as he watched his lover falling down

But that wasn’t going to stop Kris, even though he was bleeding, he stood up again coughing blood and smirked , showing his sharp fangs.

“You’ll regret that” Kris spoke wiping the blood off his mouth,the coppery taste invading his mouth,enhancing his instincts to kill,to pierce with his fangs the neck of the one that hurt his soulmate.

“Yeah?” Mocked again Yoochun,still believing he had the upper hand.

Kris smile,the smile of a predator when he's about to catch his oblivious prey.Yoochun had no idea of what was coming.Kris reached for his wrist and bite himself,the blood flowing profusly.The power rising,blue flames spread around him,engulfing him completely.Red,orange,blue...his skin glowing with the bright flames,almost like scales.

“How-you-“  Yoochun stuttered, he seemed scared and terrified.

“You’re one of the 1Wilde Powers” Yoochun muttered

“Yes,I am one the Wilde Powers” Kris shot a proyectile towards Yoochun, who dodged it, but hit his head with the wall and fall to the floor.

Kris turned to Tao and snapped the chains off him and gently caressed his face.

“Thanks God you’re alright” Kris whispered while staring at Tao's eyes and tear stained face “I wouldn't know what to do without you”

Both of them hugged each other.Kris could feel his soul calling to Tao's,the silver chain twinkling with each heartbeat.

“Kris watch out!” Tao shoved Kris aside just in time, because Yoochun launched towards them again, but Tao did and high kick and send Yoochun flying towards the floor, where he laid unconscious.

“How?” Kris stared at his lover in shock, since when Tao could do those things?”

“I took Wushu classes since I was little” Tao answered nonchalantly

Kris embraced Tao again and inhaled his scent, and almost purred; finally he had his mate back, the sharp jab he felt before, was gone.The only thing he could feel,the only thing that mattered was Tao’s heartbeat against his own.

“I’m never going to let you go” Kris said before kissing Tao passionately "Ever"

“I don’t mind” Tao breathed and eagerly returned the kiss ,a kiss that sealed his eternity.

Fin.


Well,this is the end,I hope you liked it! I may continue to do more stories with this same universe of "Night World"...idk

Comment please!

Like it? Hate it? None?

1The Wild Powers are four special teenagers, who possess a unique and powerful ability known as the Blue Fire.