Chapter Two - A Beginning And An End

Leap of Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27th November 2013

During one’s lifetime, there certain things you know by instinct, things you purposely learn, things you unintentionally learn but no harm is done. But there are certain things that you learn through life experience and no matter how hard you try to avoid it, it will always catch up to you.

Some embrace it, others, like me, try to run away or try to find closure elsewhere. I can’t say that every step I made in life was incorrect and regrettable because there were moments and people that I will cherish forever and never trade for anything else in the world. But when the difficulties in life outweigh your desire to forever stay with those memories, the situation becomes a little dangerous.

 

I knew I was walking on an edge, a thin one to be exact, the slightest little push would’ve made me fall, and whether there would be anyone to catch me, I never knew. We humans often had anchors, something that gives us strength, something to hold onto and remind us why we shouldn't give up. It’s something that would prevent us from making that suicidal fall. But whether or not that anchor existed for me was always something that made me think.

Would that anchor would be strong enough to outweigh the force that was pushing me off my margin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter