Chapter One - Just Like The Wind

Leap of Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind blows outside my window, it whispers, taunting me.

It embodies the characteristics that I yearn to possess.

The wind, unlike me, flies, wild and free.

Free from restraint, free from pain, free from the cruelty and harshness of this world.

Unlike the wind, I have no freedom, I have no wings.

I do not have the power to escape from this world that suffocates me to the point that I can no longer breathe.

The world around me is slowly collapsing, it is as if everything that I once cherished is being ripped from me.

Everything around me was falling apart, I could see nothing but darkness.

I wanted to give up.

 

But then someone told me “Sometimes good times fall apart so that better things can fall together”, and even in the darkest moments of your life, there will be something, someone, who will let in that tiny ray of light that you yearn for, giving you motivation and a purpose to exist.  

And from there, better things will fall into place.

All the struggles, all the tears, they will end.

But first you must fight the darkness and let the light shine through.

 

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.  

And not matter how hard, how bumpy the road ahead is, if you don't back down, and lead the battle, to fight against the darkness imprisoning yourself, you will see light at the end of the tunnel.

 

That was why I sought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter