Chapter 7

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 7 


I ring his bell. 

He opened the door. 

“Oh, Akemi-chan!” He said surprised. “Do you need something?” 

“Umm…” How was I supposed to explain this? I was supposed to be a rocker not some sacredly cat. “This is really embarrassing but I was wondering if I could stay over for a while until the rain stops…” I said in a low voice. 

“Oh.” He moved out of the way and motioned me to come in. When I went in I saw Ninomiya sitting on the sofa with a cup of ramen in his hands. 

“Hello.” I greeted him. 

“Oh look the thief is here.” He said. 

“You know you are supposed to say ‘thank you’ not accuse people.” I said annoyed. Maybe coming here was a bad idea after all. 

“Since he is here, I don’t want to bother you guys. I can go back.” I told Ohno. 

Then another thunder roared. 

I shivered. 

“No, it’s okay, stay. Sorry it’s a bit messy around.” He said. There were markers and sketches done by him everywhere. 

“I don’t want to be rude or anything but why is Ninomiya-san here all the time?” I asked. I was curious. How come I did not bump into the other members? 

“Because he went around on shows saying that I don’t feed him or take him out to eat and such.” 

“Because he is such a cheapskate?” I asked. 

“Who are you calling a cheapskate?!” Nino said. 

“Exactly why,” Ohno said and we both laughed leaving Nino to his misery. 

“Sho-kun was here a while ago but he decided to leave before the rain would get worse.” Nino explained to change the subject. 

“So,” Ohno said, trying to find a subject. 

“Let’s play a game or something,” Nino suggested. 

“I’m not good with games…” I said in a low voice. “But we could play that racing game I used to play with Takeru. That’s the only game I know.” 

“Akemi-chan?” Nino said, “Are you and Takeru dating?” 

Eh??? Why does everyone think that I’m dating Takeru? 

“No they are not.” Ohno answered for me. 

Nino gave him a suspicious look, “How do you know?” 

“I just told him.” I said, rolling my eyes. “Why does everyone think we are dating anyways? He is just my friend.” 

“You guys just look close, that’s all.” Nino said. “Okay so let’s play that game then.” 

It was fun playing video games with them. Nino was so good at it. Ohno had gone back into the kitchen fixing us drinks and food. 

“Oi! That’s cheating you can’t do that,” I nudged his shoulder. 

“It is not. It is a secret road. This isn’t a cheat.” He smirked. 

“Yes, it is. We are supposed to race on the same road remember?” I said annoyed at myself for trusting him. 

“This is included in the game. It’s hard to cheat on a PS3.” 

“Fine. I’m not playing.” I said and dropped the remote pulling my knees towards myself. I could feel a pout forming. This was not fair; he was supposed to play this game fairly. 

“Okay, okay don’t get mad. Let’s race again.” Nino said, softly. 

“Promise you are not going to cheat again?” I looked up at him. 

“That was not chea-“I gave him a look with my one eyebrow raised. 

“Okay, Okay. I promise. A pinky promise at that.” He said and grabbed my hand, giving me a pinky promise. We were acting like little kids. But I couldn’t help but not blush when he grabbed my hand. This whole time I was unaware of Ohno watching us with an amused expression. 

I was dead tired from my work and gaming but I was scared of the rain, too. We had a nice conversation for the night most of the time and I asked them for advice about my upcoming tour and album. But… 
When was this rain going to end?! 

-- 

It felt so comfortable. I did not feel as tired anymore, with the sunlight shining in I opened my eyes. I had the weirdest dream ever. I was playing a game with Ninomiya and I lost then I strangled him… Weird. He was even annoying me in my dreams. 

EEHHH?! 

I was lying down in a foreign bed in a foreign room that looked just like the opposite version of my room. I still had my clothes on from yesterday… but what the hell just happened? How come I ended up in 
Ohno’s bed? 

Oh yeah, I fell asleep here yesterday. Crap. I blushed deeply; did one of them carry me to here? 

The house was filled with a nice smell, someone was cooking. I got up and walked towards the kitchen. 

“Ohayo!” He said when he saw me enter, with a spatula in his hand. He was frying eggs I think. 

“Ohayo. Ohno-san. Sorry for causing you trouble yesterday” I said, bowing a little. He looked so adorable and funny with an apron on. 

“Kawaii,” the word slipped from my lips. 

“Eh?” He asked, turning red. 

“The apron is really cute Ohno-san.” I said. 

“Th-thank you.” He continued to cook. 

“Do you need help?” 

“It’s fine. I’m almost done.” He said. 

Wait, I had a meeting today. What time was it? I looked at the clock on the wall. 

CRAP! 

I left my phone in my apartment, too! 

“Oh God I just remembered I had a schedule to go to! I’m so sorry Ohno- 
san. I need to go.” I said, panicking and looking for my keys. 

“Then let me pack you some to eat on the way.” 

“You don’t have to.” I said. Where were these keys? I was running around the room. I stepped on a drawing and slipped. 

Oh crap! I hope it didn’t tear! I looked at the drawing and it was quite 
similar to someone… Ehhh?? 

Why did he have a drawing of me?! 

--

A/N: Thanks for reading yo!~ Don't forget to comment :D