Chapter 13

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

 

 

Chapter 13

 

I went to TV asahi to film a morning show which ended successfully. Once finished with recording. I got out and headed towards the café in front of the studio to get myself my late morning coffee. I glanced around while I waited for my Americano to be prepared.

I spotted a familiar face in the crowd. I smiled, feeling giddy already. Luck was really on my side. I kept on seeing him everywhere.

“Your order is ready miss.” The barista said and I grabbed my coffee thanking her. I approached Nino.

“Hello, Nino-san.” I smiled at him. “How are you?”

“Oh. Akemi-chan! We keep on bumping into each other, don’t we?” Nino smirked. “it’s like you are stalking me or something.” He smirked. This brat. Must control myself. I breathed in and flashed him a smile.

“I’m not the one stalking remember? You were the one stalking me a few months ago.” I reminded him of the time when he had followed me to my apartment. Technically he was going to Ohno’s house but I decided to ignore that fact for a moment.

“Akemi?” I heard a voice too familiar call my name. I looked towards the voice and saw the person I detested the most sitting in front of Nino. Why did I not notice him? Then, I wouldn’t have approached Nino at all. Oh . Why did he have to be here out of all the places?

“Hello, Ryo.” I said my lips set in a firm shape. His name felt bitter against my tongue.

“Hello. Akemi. Long time no see. How have you been?” He flashed me a cheeky smile. How dare he smile at me after all that happened?

*FLASHBACK*

During high school I used to date one of the most popular guys of the school. I did not care about his popularity and whatnot. I loved him with my all since he was my first love and he felt the same about me. Just like any other day Ryo was going to walk me home after school.

“Hey, Akemi. I need to talk to you.” Ryo said in a serious tone which had surprised me. He was always playful so it was rare to see him serious.

“Shoot.” I told him waiting for him to continue.

“You see, I passed my auditions and signed my contract with JE.” He explained. I was about to congratulate him but I couldn’t help but notice the bitter tone he had.

“Ohmygosh! Congratulations! Of course my boyfriend is talented all round I knew you would get accepted.” I told him happily and threw my hands around his neck.

Ryo softly held onto my arms around his neck and slid them off. I tilted my head in confusion as I stared at him. He was not the type to refuse skinships. It was usually me who would tell him off.

“The thing is my contract forbids any kind of dating.” He said slowly.

I could guess where this was going and my heart felt like it was getting pierced by sharp needles.

“So I have to break up with you.” He whispered the last part.

My jaw dropped. He had chosen his dreams over me. I was not part of his dreams or his future. It was understandable but it hurt a lot. It hurt more than I thought it would. My eyes started to water so I turned around. I tried to look strong in front of him. I did not want him to know the effect he had on me.

“It’s fine. I don’t care. I was getting bored of you anyways.” I lied swiftly and started walking away. I heard him mutter “I’m sorry” but I did not need his apology at that moment.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

This was the reason why I hated JE and anyone associated with it. It was why I was so against filming with Arashi in the beginning. And now the reason for my gloomy personality was standing in front of me. After all these years… I was not ready to face him.

“Umm… Akemi-chan? Are you okay?” Nino said worriedly.

I got out of my gaze and stammered. “I’m fine. I need to go. Schedule…” I mumbled and my voice cracked the last part before I hurriedly left the cafe.

---

A/N: I'm updating all of my stories today because I reached 100 subscribers!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! <3

[none of these gifs are mine except for shige's]

Anyways, Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :)