Chapter 6

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 6 



Next morning I woke up and got out to the balcony. I saw Ohno sitting in the balcony next to mine, drawing something in his sketch book. 

“Good morning, Ohno-san!” I said. 

“Good morning to you, too.” He said. “Oh you don’t look so great.”He said. My eyes were swollen from crying. 

“Thanks. No need to point out that I look horrible without my makeup.” I joked around. 

“Eh?” he looked around nervously. “I didn’t mean it that way. You know-“ 

“I’m joking. I was up all night trying to compose so I didn’t get enough sleep.” I half lied. 

“Souka.” 

“Oh when are you coming over for that tea?” I asked him. 

“Wouldn’t your boyfriend get mad at me?” 

What boyfriend? I did not have one. Well, I couldn’t tell him that I was trying to get his best friend to fall in love with me but… what boyfriend

“What are you talking about?” 

“Takeru-san. Isn’t he your boyfriend?” 

“Eh?”Did it look like that to the people outside? “ No. He is my friend, only. He just crashes over every now and then.” 

“Ah, sou ka. Then, I’ll come over when my schedule is free.” He smiled. 

“Hai. I’ll be waiting.” I said, and went back inside. Takeru was already gone. 

I went to the company and saw him eating melon pan in the lobby. I skipped down to where he was 

“Why didn’t you have breakfast with me?” I asked cheerfully. 

“I didn’t want to wake you up.” He said and continued to eat. 

“Aww, aren’t you adorable” I said, poking one of his dimples. 

“Stop that.” He said but smiled with me. “You seem in a good mood 
today.” 

Oh did I? “Well, I’m nearly done with my song.” 

“That’s good. See you did not have to cry after all.” 

“Shushh!! I don’t want people to know that I cried.” 

“I get it okay.” He patted my head and left. Why did everyone pat my head? Did they really think I was a puppy or something? 

I had a filming today for “Zoom In!” and a few others were guests as well, including AAA and Arashi. Interestingly we were all artists that started with “A”. 

Since I had spent most of my time thinking about Nino, I couldn’t help but watching him when I was sure that no one was looking at me. I saw him talk on his phone then put it on the table. Afterwards, he took out a Nintendo DS and started playing a game. Eh? He is such a kid! An adorable kid, at that. 

I wanted to talk to him, but no luck at that. Ohno-san did give me a nod and a smile from afar but that was it. Oh and Aiba-chan did come and greeted me, being the happy person that he is. 

By the time I realized it, the filming was over. I decided to pack my stuff and leave for the day. When I was about to exit I saw a phone left on one of the tables. I asked around about whose it was but I got no answer. 

Oh. 

It was Nino’s. I searched for them but they were already gone. I guess I’ll give this to Ohno-san. 

-- 

I got home at night after my schedule finished. I had been working on my album tour dates and my songs for my upcoming album. Yes, an album. After releasing the single, the company wants me to compose around 10 songs for a full length album. I sighed and entered my apartment. The lights were turned off. Where was Takeru? I looked into the guest room and he wasn’t here. 

I called him. He picked up after the second ring. 

“Where are you?” 

“Why? Did you miss me?” 

“Stop being so cheeky. Of course not.” I said. But I had to admit I was used to having him around that it was awkward for me to be by myself. 

“I have friends over today. Well, my members decided to crash in after today’s LIVE so yeah.” 

“Oh tell Chiyu I said hi! Rest of the boys, too!” I said. 

“I would if they weren’t passed out drunk.” 

I laughed. “Nice. Well, see you tomorrow then bye” I said and hung up. Then I felt a phone buzz in my purse. I had my phone in my hands. Oh right! 

I got out and walked towards Ohno’s apartment. I pressed his doorbell. 

“Hey, Akemi-chan. Do you need something?” he asked. 

“Oh no. I just wanted to give you this.” I answered, handing him Nino’s phone. 

“Nino was looking for this the whole day. Why do you have it.” 

“I found it on the table after the filming but I couldn’t find you guys anywhere so...”I trailed off. 

“Thank you. He will be so grateful. That kid loses everything!” 

“You are welcome.” I said, and went back to my apartment. 

-- 

The next day the work was pretty hectic with all the meeting that I had concerning my new single, pv, upcoming album and tour dates. 

When I was finally finished it was pouring outside. I did not have an umbrella so my manager took me home. I was hoping Takeru would be here, today. It seemed like there was going to be thunder and lightning involved. The rain was pouring harder by the second. 

I hated rain. I could not stay by myself when it would rain. 

I guess Takeru was not showing up today. I texted him, he said he did not want to bother traveling to here because it was raining. So much for being a friend. 

I sighed and plumped down on my bed. Then the thunder roared and a lightning struck somewhere. I jumped up from my bed, grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment. 

I hope Ohno was awake at this hour. 
-------

A/N: thanks for reading and commenting!~