Chapter 10

[on hiatus] One Visual V.I.P.

Chapter 10 



I cooked all the food needed and headed out. The things I do for him when I could be resting or composing. I told Takeru to text me the address of their set. When I entered it was a theatre. And god, it was super hot inside. Poor guys. I saw that they were filming the solo scenes of the actress. Wait this wasn’t a while girl, she looked Japanese… at least half Japanese… hmm… 

“Guess who?” I asked Takeru, placing my hands over his eyes. 

“I wonder who…hmm…” he played along. 

“Oh, Akemi-chan, you came!” Yuji chimed in. 

I removed my hands while Takeru started cracking up. “Thanks for ruining my game.” I told him but smiled. 

“I thought you guys were going to have a white girl act again.” I said. 

“Well, you see she is white, half at least.” Chiyu said. 

“I offered you the role you know. AH! Are you jealous?” Takeru asked. 

That baka. Of course not. 

“You wish. I at acting so I’m glad I didn’t take the offer, look I would have to cry.” I said pointing at the filming set. The girl was trying so hard, 
and failing at it. I frowned. 

“Well, she is not doing that great either but…” 

“Enough about her. Where is my food?” Takeru whined. 

“Eh? You brought him food?” Yuji asked with puppy eyes. 

“Well, not just for him. It’s for all of you guys.” I smiled at him, and grabbed the bentou from Takeru’s hands before he made a run for it. 
“Here you go. I brought drinks, too.” 

“Wahh. Thank you.” Chiyu said grabbing my hands and jumping up and down. 

“No need to get that excited.” Takeru said and pulled me away from Chiyu. I raised my eyebrows at him, looking skeptical. What was that for? 

“Okay…” I said trying to break the awkward silence. I looked at Chiyu apologetically, he rolled his eyes and stared at Takeru looking very 
amused by all this. 

What was going on? 

“I’ll get going. You guys can feed yourselves I hope.” I said. “I have schedules to attend to and stuff… so yeah bye…” I said grabbing my purse and exiting the place. 

“Thanks for the food!” I heard Yuji shout after me. 

What was that for? Takeru can be so childish sometimes, ugh. It was totally embarrassing, too. I shook my head and continued walking. 

“Chotto Matte!!” I heard someone shout. I turned around. Takeru was panting while motioning for me to come back. 

“Eh? Nande?” I asked but walked towards him anyways. 

“Well, you see… anou…. Gomen ne… about what happened inside. I was being immature.” 

Good thing you realized it. “It’s fine. I’ll see you later at home, ne?” I told him. 

“Um… I have to go somewhere.” He fidgeted. 

“What is it? Date? Did you find someone?” I asked, excitedly. 

“Something like that.” 

“Lucky, you!” I told him giving him a pat on the shoulder. “Well, ja ne!~” I said and walked off waving at him. 



When I finally got home I saw Ohno entering the apartment with a fishing bait in one hand and a cap on another. 

“Eh? Ohno-san? You like fishing?” I asked, surprised. 

“Sou da yo. It’s my hobby I guess.” He said smiling. 

“Wah, nice. My dad used to go fishing all the time, too.” Yeah, and that’s why I rarely got to see my dad since I wasn’t a boy, I was not qualified to go with him. I frowned at the memory. 

“Is something wrong?” 

“Eh? Of course not!” I said and smiled at him. 

“Did you have dinner yet?” He asked. 

“No, why?” 

“You can come over, and we can eat these, together.” He said holding up the fishes in the box. “If you want to that is…” 

“Sure.” I smiled at him and walked inside. 



“Ohno-san!” I exclaimed, “This is delicious! You can cook really well.” 

“Thanks. I try but it tastes better since the food is fresh.” He said. “Oh, and stop calling me Ohno-san. It’s okay to call me Ohno.” 

“Okay, Ohno-kun.” I said and smiled. 

The food was delicious and since Ohno was not the type to talk much it was me who had to start conversations but I liked the solitude I had with him. 

After the dinner I went back to my own apartment. It seemed like Takeru was not going to show up so I decided to go ahead and sleep. He did not have his own keys, obviously but he did tell me that he was going to go on a date. 

Right when I was finally about to doze off I heard my doorbell ring, followed by a few knocks on the door. 

UGH! I was about to fall asleep, too. Who could it be at this hour? 

I went and opened the door, ready to tell off the person in front of me. 

Instead he crushed his lips against mine. 
--

A/N: Ooohhh I wonder who came?? lol. Anyways comment&subscribe :)