Proposal

War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEAVEN CONDO, IPARK CONDOMINIUM, SEOUL.

 

Minho sensually draws some circular pattern using his finger on Jinri’s .

 

“Baby~ stops it… it tickles me…” Jinri writhed a little when Minho’s finger made contact on her back. Their lying position on the couch prevents her from moving too much.

 

He chuckled before replacing his finger with his lips, kissing her back lightly. “Is it? How about this?” His hand travelled just below her soft contour and started caressing it teasingly while his lips never stop kissing her .

 

“ummh~ baby… please don’t be like this… I know you are full of energy since you are athletic but I’m already exhausted and tired after our round three…” She grabbed his hand from travelling more.

 

Minho laughed softly. “I know baby… I just can’t get enough of you… and its been a long time too…”

 

After getting caught by Baekhyun, both of them decided to lessen their interaction in public. They also avoided going to their secret condo for a while.

 

Jinri turn her body to face the Minho. Minho pulled her into a hug adjusting their position on the couch.

 

She rested her head on his chest. “Minho… what will happen to us later if our parents found out about our relationship? I don’t want to think the worse but it kept budging me…” she snuggled closer to the crook of his neck.

 

Minho sighed heavily. “Don’t think about it Jinri… we will work this out… that’s why I’m working my off… so that, if anything happens I had enough money for both of us.”

 

She chortled hearing his remark. “Do you predict this to happen? You’ve been working part time since highschool. You even can afford this condo with your salary.” Her hand started to caress his chest spontaneously.

 

“Sort of… I used to think the worst too… the day I realized I had fallen in love with you, I told myself, if I ever manage to confess and you accepted it, I will need to prepare for the worst…” he kissed her hair.

 

“You mean getting disowned by your family?” she asked him.

 

Minho nodded. “There’s also to take you away and give you the same comfortable life like you used to too.” he smiled while tightened his hug on her.

 

Jinri felt hot around her eyes as tears started to well up. Minho… He thinks of her welfare before his. This young man had been sacrificing his little free time to work part time in order to give her a comfortable life if ever their attempt to end this long time war failed…

 

Hearing her sniff and feeling her hot tears on his bare chest, Minho lifted up his head so he can look at her face. “hey… hey… why are you crying baby? Did I say something wrong?”

 

Jinri shake her head before changing her position from lying beside Minho to straddling above him. “I love you so much Choi Minho…” she crushed her lips onto his and kissed him passionately.

 

“I love you too Choi Jinri…” he murmured between the kiss.

 

They stop kissing after a while. “Lets get married…” she looked into his eyes.

 

“What?” Minho pretended to be surprised.

 

“ahhh~ stop pretending will you… I saw it already… the ring and the marriage registration form…” Jinri whined cutely.

 

“haish~ should put it at more hidden place… how did you find it?” he sighed.

 

She giggled at his frustrated face. “I was just looking around and doing some cleaning when I saw the box in our walk in wardrobe.”

 

“And curiosity really caught in you… so, you open the box…” he added to her sentence.

 

Jinri nodded. “uh huh…” she giggled again.

 

Minho sighed in defeat. “There goes my surprise… I’m planning to surprise you tomorrow morning but since you already knew about it, I’m going to cancel all the event that I had planned for our breakfast tomorrow and propose to you now instead.” He got up from his position and lifted her body from him before going inside their bedroom.

 

He came out a few seconds later with the ring and marriage form.

 

“So… here it is… wait… maybe we should cover up a bit…” he said while grabbing his pant and polo shirt from the floor. He gave his polo shirt to Jinri who obediently put it on while he put on his pant.

 

She chuckled lightly while buttoning the shirt. “May I ask why we need to cover up?”

 

“Well, at least we can comfortably tell story on how I proposed to you without any cuts or edits to our children later…” he laughed.

 

Minho went to sit beside Jinri on the couch and grasp her fingers with his fingers. He smiled at how her hand fit perfectly with his. She looked at their interlaced hands and smiled too.

 

He had been planning to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter