Missing You Like Crazy

War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOL MANSION.

 

“You know what Jinri… I will let you meet him for one last time if you sign the paper… this is the only chance I will give to you…” Jongwoon said while looking at his only daughter.

 

Jinri who was sitting on the bed with her gaze on the windows, opposite her father snickered sarcastically.

 

She turned to look at her father. “Do you think I will fall for your bait appa? It doesn’t matter if I don’t see him as long as our ties remain in contact. If seeing him one last time cut the ties, then I rather locked in here forever…” Jinri said firmly.

 

Jongwoon clenched his fist suppressing his anger to prevent himself from shouting at Jinri. His daughter is testing his patience. “Looks like I have to use the harsh way then…”

 

Jinri’s heartbeat suddenly beat in fast pace. No… her father will hurt Minho…

 

“Try to do that appa… I swear I will follow him… you know I never broke my words…” she said it boldly even though her heart fears of what will her father do to Minho.

 

Jongwoon sighed harshly. “I try to make things easier Jinri but your stubborn and hard headed attitude got in the way as always…”

 

“Are you talking about yourself appa? As long as I remember I try to give in to your request but not this time… I won’t let go of my hold…” she countered back her father.

 

Before her father’s eyes, she took the divorce paper that lay neatly on her bed and tore it into small pieces…

 

 

 

 

 

SOL MANSION.

 

Baekhyun head turn left and right following Minho’s pace back and forth in his room. “Stop it bro… you pacing back and forth like that won’t solve the problem…

 

Minho stops midway and turns his attention to Baekhyun. “Then do you have any idea to solve the problem?” he asked desperately.

 

“it’s hard but we will try to find a way for you and Jinri…” Baekhyun sighed heavily while Taemin who was silent all this while nod agreeing to his words.

 

“The father will go for a business trip tomorrow… you might want to take that as a chance to meet your wife…” Minseok came into the room out of nowhere.

 

The three younger male look at him questioningly.

 

“What?” he asked his three donsaeng.

 

“How on earth did you know Minho’s father in law schedule hyung?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

“You see… Minho is not the only one who can get close to Wol children ok…” Minseok said nonchalantly.

 

Taemin’s mouth hangs open for a while before he composes himself. “You mean you and Heechul hyung got something…??” he join both of  the tip of his index fingers as he said it.

 

Baekhyun who was sitting on Minho’s bed took a pillow and throw it to Taemin which hit him on the head. “Yah! Clean your ‘green mind’ would you… Minseok hyung is friend with Heechul hyung… err… right hyung?” he is uncertain himself.

 

“Aish! You dirty minded kids… Chullie is attractive but I prefer lady than him mind you…” Minseok laughed hard.

 

Both Baekhyun and Taemin mumbled sorry to him while chuckling at their dirty mind.

 

Minseok then turn his attention to Minho and say something that surprised everyone in the room. “Your brother in law said tomorrow is the perfect day to sneak inside the Wol mansion and meet your wife. He also wanted a word with you.”

 

Minho loss of words. Did his hyung say he can go to his wife? Did his brother in law permit him to meet her? Can he take her away then? Minho opens his mouth to ask the question but Minseok beat him to it.

 

“No… you can’t take her away yet… your father in law only gone for two days and he didn’t go just like that… Jinri is guarded 24/7…” he sighed.

 

Minho feels down hearing his hyung words. “its ok… as long as I can meet her and hug her to comfort her… she’s been through a lot because of me…” he said with glassy eyes.

 

Minseok patted his donsaeng shoulder. He didn’t say anything about Jinri’s miscarriage though. Yes… Minho still don’t know about the miscarriage but deep down inside, Minseok knew he already predict this.

 

“Minho…” he reluctantly called for his donsaeng.

 

Minho turned to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter