I Love You Forever, Father

War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOL MANSION DINING ROOM.

 

“What??” Heechul drop his spoon.

 

“Omma, are you serious??” Jinri stop eating and look at her mother.

 

Jinah put down her spoon and calmly look at her children and the Sol sons. “I’m dead serious… better do it today than wait for another time…”

 

“But appa will be furious once he got home…” Heechul said.

 

Everyone eyes on Jinah. “Jinri’s happiness is with Minho… as a mother I am hurt seeing my daughter suffer… I’ll deal with your appa later…

 

“Aunt Jinah… I don’t want to make the matter worse… yes, I really want to take Jinri away with me but not without telling Mr. Choi first…” Minho looked at Jinah while grasping Jinri’s hand on the dining table.

 

“Its omma Minho… you are my son too now that you are married to my daughter… and your appa will not let Jinri go if he knew… I knew my husband too well… he’s a nice man but his ego and his belief on the ancestors story always got in the way…” Jinah sighed.

 

“Its all ready Madam…” all of them turn to look at the maids.

 

The three maids stand near the dining room entrance with Jinri’s luggage.

 

“Omma…” tears started to well on Jinri’s eyes.

 

Jinah stand up from her seat and went to Jinri side before hugging her. “Go with your husband… your happiness is my happiness too honey… don’t worry… I’ll talk to your appa…” Jinah said in tears.

 

Heechul went to join the hug too. “Just go giant baby… you have omma’s and my blessing…”

 

They pull away from the hug after a while and Jinah went to Minho. “Please take care of our Jinri… I’m entrusting her to you son.” She holds his hand tightly.

 

Minho nodded with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

 

Heechul brought Jinri who is in his embrace to Minho’s side before passing her to Minho.

 

 

 

 

“So… this is your plan while I’m away?!” Jinri’s appa voice booming around the mansion.

 

Jinah gasped in shock. “Jongwoon…”

 

He looked at his wife with blazing eyes. “Why? Surprise to see me? I purposely told you I will be away for two days to confirm my suspicion… it turn out to be true then…

 

“Appa… can we talk this out please… furthermore, Jinri is legally married to Minho… I’m sure there’s…….” Heechul try to sort things out but his sentence stop in midway.

 

“You shut up! Jinri go inside your room now before I do something bad to your Sol husband!” Jongwoon said in a loud voice.

 

“Appa!!”

 

“Jongwoon!! He’s your son in law!! Your daughter’s husband!!” Jinah hold her husband arm.

 

He totally ignores his wife. “JINRI!! WHAT DID I SAID!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!

 

“Mr Choi… please hears us out… we didn’t mean any harm… my donsaeng here sincerely love your daughter…” Minseok try to defend the young couple.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter