Secret Love

War of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DREAM CAFÉ, GANGNAM, SEOUL.

 

“Minho, take orders at table 5…” Luhan, his co-worker at the café told him.

 

“Right away Lu ge…” Minho walked to the said table holding a small notebook.

 

Minho bowed slightly. “Welcome to Dream Café… may I take your order sir? Urgh! It’s you guys… what are you all doing here?” he looked at them with a boring face.

 

Sitting at the table is his clique of friends, Taemin, Baekhyun and their girlfriends.

 

“Soojung want to meet up here… I don’t know you work here… no… it supposes to be ‘I don’t know you do work…’ you are freaking rich! Why are you working?” Taemin curiously ask him with confusion all over his face.

 

“It’s my father who is freaking rich… not me… I’ve been working part time here for a year already. Do you want to order now or what?” Minho looked at each one of them.

 

“How coincidence… you work part time at this café while Jinri work part time at the boutique across the street… both of you sure has same thought about ‘parents are the rich one… not me…’ I just came from meeting her there.” Soojung pointed the boutique across the street. “That’s why I asked you guys to meet up here since it’s the nearest café.” She said while looking at her boyfriend, Taemin.

 

Tch~ of course I know Soojung… I always know what Jinri’s up to…Minho thought.

 

Baekhyun looked at Minho suspiciously. “Are you dating Jinri? This coincidence things had been happening since a year ago… you know, the matching colour outfit, same brand sneakers, the double line pattern on your shirt, your quick disappearance during our classes or meeting… now, you are working across the street... too much coincidence…” he shake his head.

 

Minho faked a laugh to cover his nervousness. “Me? dating her? That’s the most absurd things ever Baekie…” he chortled. “We are arch nemesis… we hate each other… our fathers hate each other… You think too much… by the way, do you intend to order or not? I don’t want to lose my job here because I’m chatting with you guys during my work time.”

 

Baekhyun looked at him with ‘really? But I don’t believe you’ look but dismissed the suspicious thought and start ordering.

 

“fuhh~ that was close…” Minho sigh in relieve the moment he got behind the counter and started making his friends order.

 

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He pulled out the phone from his jeans pocket and saw there is message from Jinri.

 

 

-Bunny-

Baby, you are ok right? I saw the guys went into the café… I guess they must be suspicious with us now.

 

 

 

FAIRYTALE BOUTIQUE.

 

Jinri was sewing some beads pattern on one of the dresses when her phone beeps an incoming message. She stops her sewing and checked her phone.

 

 

-Froggy-

Almost get caught but I’m fine baby… don’t worry ok…

 

 

I can’t let Minho face this alone… we were in this together… she thought while still holding her phone.

 

“Jinri… why don’t you stop for a while and grab some coffee… there’s not many customers today so it’s fine…” Amber, the boutique owner smiled at her.

 

“Is it fine eonnie if I go out for a while?” she asked while her hand grabbing her purse inside her handbag.

 

“I’m fine donsaengie… your boyfie sure need some rescue there… I saw how he’s struggling to answer that eyeliner guy question… looks like your friends are getting suspicious sweetie…” Amber said while gazing towards the café.

 

“I’ll get going then eonnie… oh, hello Key oppa…” Jinri walked to the door and met Key, Amber’s husband on her way out.

 

“Hello to you too Jinri… going out?” he asked her.

 

She nodded and waved her hand at him before stepping out of the boutique heading across the street.

 

Key went to Amber side and pecked her on the lips before hugging her waist.

 

“Kibumie… I saw us in them… we use to do what they are doing now… being secretive and all…” Amber eyes were on the secret lovers in the café across the street.

 

Key pulled her closer and look towards the café direction too. “Are you regretting choosing to be with me… choosing our forbidden love over your family?” he asked her softly.

 

The short hair lady turns her gaze from the secret lovers to him. “I never ever regret Kibumie… falling in love with you is the best thing that had ever happened to me… my parents regard it as a big sin because you are their enemy’s son… but I never regret le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter