Questions

I'm Lost Without My Overdose

Xiumin's POV:

"Luhan!" No this can't be happening. Lay pulled Luhan away from me and started to heal him. I just stared at his body and saw how pale and broken it was. "Xiumin, I need your help!," Suho yelled. I glanced at Luhan once more and Lay nodded at me telling me that he was going to be alright. I ran to Suho as he started to generate his power around the monster. " Xiumin freeze the water now!" I froze it that instant and trapping the monster. I was full of anger. I was angry at that giant monster but most of all at myself. If I would've listened to Luhan none of this would have happen. I'm so stubborn. I looked back at Luhan and my face sadden looking at him in that condition. Suho patted my shoulder comforting me. I heard loud crashing and look to see Kyungsoo was throwing stone rocks at the monster. Chen was shocking it so he can paralyze the monster for awhile.

Narrator's POV:

The monster was left defenseless and slowly started surrendering. Xiumin wanted to finish the monster off. So he approached the monster with no fear in his mind, just anger. He froze the monster solid from head to toe. After finishing the task, he quickly turns his attention to his lover. The rest of the members followed behind Xiumin.

Xiumin's POV:

I ran as fast towards Luhan. I kneeled in front of Luhan and carried him in my arms. His face stirred as he started to gain conscious. I teared up as I saw his eyes open for the first time. "Xiumin," he whispered. Oh god how good did it feel to hear him say my name. I just hushed him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Luhan," I whispered as I felt tears on my cheek,"I was stubborn and I should've listened to you." He just hugged me back as hard as he could. "Xiu don't blame yourself like that," he responded, "it's no one's fault." He smiled and pushed me back a little bit to wipe my tears away. He smiled and cupped my face. I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I won't be as stubborn anymore," I said. "Good, because it will be a lot easier to get what I want now," he chuckled lightly, "if you know I mean." Baekhyun gagged in the background making vomiting noises. "Go get a room," Kyungsoo said coughing awkwardly. Luhan and I blushed at the sentence.  I helped him stand up as the others helped carry him since he was still weak. We headed towards the main room.

Sehun's POV:

All of this is my fault. When did I become this selfish that it would end up hurting my friends. I sighed as I watched them from a far. I heard Luhan's voice and walked closer to the scene. I saw him weakly hug Xiumin. Xiumin was in tears as he saw Luhan alive. I felt a sense of relief. The rest of the members helped Luhan up and carried him back to the main room. I dragged behind the others, wanting to be alone for a second. I felt someone's presence get closer to me. "Are you alright?" Lay said worried. "I guess so," I said," I mean everyone is happy right?" I heard Lay let a deep sigh. "Are you happy?," he questioned. Am I happy? Yes because everyone is safe and sound. But am I really happy? I shrugged at his question. He sighed again. He walked in front of me and turned around. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Sehun, I've seen how much you liked Luhan but maybe he isn't the one," he said looking at me striaght in the eyes," maybe you've been searching in the wrong places." With that Lay ran back to the others leaving behind a very confused maknae. "Huh? Wait what?," I said even though he was gone.

 

 

What does he mean?

 

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hello ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 

OTL   I'm soooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in eternity. I hope you like this even though it is really short. I will upload the next chapter after I finish editing it. Thanks for being patient. My last year of high school is terrible (┳Д┳) so much stress~