Heartbroken

I'm Lost Without My Overdose

Luhan’s POV:

We’ve been stuck in this deserted maze for a while now and I’ve grown tired of seeing the same walls every day and night. I’ve decided to go for a walk and maybe find a way out of here but we all promised to not go into the unknown areas of the maze. So I planned to go that night, at midnight, when everyone was asleep. I looked at Xiumin’s angelic face one last time as he laid there sound asleep. I kissed his forehead softly and whispered, “I’ll be back my prince,” then stood up to see if everyone was asleep. When the coast was clear I walked quietly into one of the hallways. I felt a strange presence around me as I walked alone or a least I thought I was alone.

Unknown POV:

I couldn’t sleep thinking about the things that Luhan would do with that stupid bastard. I don’t really mean these words but I’m just so tired of seeing them together all the time. Their relationship soon escalated as soon as Xiuimn confessed to my one and only crush. I was devastated and didn’t want to talk to anyone for over a month. But soon I had to get used to it right? Wrong I struggle everyday seeing them smile together, laugh together, show all their affection to each other. It was sickening. But this is just my jealousy speaking. I really do feel happy for them but it’s hard to get over someone that you have loved for a long time. A sound woke me up from my thoughts and I soon realized it was him. I pretended to be asleep but peeked through one eye and saw what he was doing. As he kissed Xiumin my anger boiled and I balled my fists. I saw him stand up and look around. I closed my eyes the second he looked me and stayed still. I heard footsteps walking away from where we were sleeping. I opened my eyes and saw a shadow walk into one of the hallways. I got up and decided to follow him.

Xiumin’s POV:

I stirred in my sleep and placed a hand on the other side of me to find nothing but emptiness. I opened my eyes not seeing my lover beside me and sat up quickly to see if the others were awake. ‘Where’s Luhan?’ I thought. I soon saw another member was gone and my suspicion rose.

Luhan’s POV:

I continued walking through these halls, turning left and right exploring as much as could before I had to return. I e more hallway and ended up at a dead end. I looked curiously at the mirror at the end of the hallway. I walked closer to it and looked at it in awe. I looked closely at the mirror and to my surprise I see a strange figure behind me. I turned around quickly to see who it was and gasped. I said, “W-what are you doing here?” The person smirked. “I can ask you the same,” he said with a hint of tease. Soon he pinned me to the wall, leaving me completely shocked.

Xiumin’s POV:

I got up and walked into one of the hallways hoping to find Luhan there. He wasn’t there. I continued walking only to hear people talking. I recognized both of the voices and walked faster to where they came from. I turned the corner and couldn’t believe my eyes. “Sehun…Luhan…,” I said. My eyes got teary and I turned around. Luhan yelled, “Xiumin it’s not what you think!” I couldn’t listen to him any more so I walked back to where the rest were. “I can’t believe I actually thought he loved me…,” I spoke to myself. The tears wouldn’t stop and I felt like my soul and heart got crushed into a billion pieces. What will I do now without Luhan? What will I say now without making it obvious to the others that my life just got stolen away? I guess I’ll just have to forget everything and act like nothing happened.

 

 

 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: Short but hope you liked it! Please feel free to leave your feedback!^^