Promises

I'm Lost Without My Overdose

Luhan’s POV:

“It’s not what you think!” I yelled after Xiumin. He just completely ignored me and walked away. “Let me go!” I yelled at Sehun and began to sob. “Can’t you see he is walking away!” He looked at me in pain and sadness. “Sehun… Please let me go... please,” I pleaded him. Sehun loosened his grip on my wrists and backed away slowly. Once I was free I ran to find Xiumin but I had no idea where he went. ‘He couldn’t have gone back to the others…’ I thought. I walked into the other direction in search for Xiumin. ‘Where could he be?’

Sehun’s POV:

In anger I punched the wall knowing that it wouldn’t fix anything that just happened. ‘Why the hell did I do that!’ I thought to myself. I always ruin something, right? I can never be happy for once in my life without ruin other people’s lives. I looked at my now bloody knuckles and couldn’t help but to think that my whole life was joke. I punched the wall once more as a tear rolled down my cheek. “I’m sorry… so sorry”, I silently cried.

Xiumin’s POV:

I ended not going back to the rest of the members. I didn’t want confront them when I'm such a mess. So I passed the entrance to the room of the others and continued walking straight. ‘I don’t care anymore… I don’t care about anything anymore’, I thought in sorrow. I walked through empty hallways only to see gray walls over and over again. I didn’t know or cared where I was going. I just wanted to go as far away from them. Is this how it feels to lose someone? No this is how it feels to lose your whole entire life. I felt isolated from the world and my own self being. I can’t think straight anymore. What if Luhan was unfaithful the whole time? Did he really love me? Were all the things he told me lies? I continued walking until I stopped and sat down on the floor.  But what if he was telling the truth? And everything was a misunderstanding. “Why did it turn out like this,” I whispered. I pulled my hair in anger and frustration.

Sehun’s POV:

Why is everyone happy and I’m not. Kai has Kyungsoo. Tao has Kris or at least that’s what I think. Even Chanyeol and Baekhyun have each other. Then here I am all alone and desperate. What the hell happened to me? I never seemed so upset about something ever. Why do I have to be so childish and selfish? I just ripped apart my two best friends’ relationship. What did they ever do to me or anyone to deserve this. I need to fix this but how? I looked at myself through the mirror wall and reflected deeply.

Luhan’s POV:

“Xiumin…” I spoke. I’m exhausted of walking for such a long time but I can’t give up. I just needed to rest for a while so I sat against the wall. “Where could he have gone?” I sighed. I looked down at my hand and looked at the ring Xiumin and I gave each other on our first month anniversary. I smiled sadly at the ring and a thought came to my mind. ‘What if Xiumin doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore…” My hand trembled as tears started running down my face. “I love you Xiumin and I hope you haven’t forgot our promise.” I covered my face with my hands and sobbed quietly.

Xiumin’s POV:

 I looked at my hand where the ring that Luhan gave to me on our anniversary. Then I remembered the promise we made that day.

 

*Flashback* [A/N: Before they got trapped in the maze]

“Wow, what a beautiful day at the park,” Luhan smiled as we walked.

“Not as beautiful as you Lu-ge,” I smiled at him and chuckled at his reaction.

“Baozi~ Stop making me blush so much,” he looked away shyly and interlocked our fingers as we held hands.

“Lu-ge lets go sit by that tree,” I said and pulled him to the tree.

“But I don’t wanna sit on the ground,” Luhan wined and looked me.

“Well who said you had to sit on the ground,” I said with tease and sat on the ground then pulled him down with me so he can sit on my lap.

He gasped and said, “Xiumin…” He blushed and looked away.

“What you don’t want to sit on my lap?” I asked him playfully.

“No it’s not that, I was just surprised,” He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I chuckled and kissed his forehead. Then said, “Luhan I brought something for you as a gift.”

He looked at me and smiled, “I did too.”

I pulled out the box that held the present I was about to give to my beloved one. I opened it and so Luhan’s face automatically light up.

“Luhan will you promise me that you will never be unfaithful to me and that you will truly love me for who I am?” As I slipped the ring on his finger and looked at him.

“Of course I promise Baozi!” He beamed happily then pulled out his gift and opens it. “Xiumin will you promise that you will still love me no matter the hardships that we will go through and will keep loving me forever no matter what?”

I nodded happily then captured his lips into a kiss. The kiss was sweet and sincere but passionate at the same time. We part away from each other to catch our breath.

“Luhan, I love you,” I said with a sincere tone.

“I love you too, Xiumin.” He said smiling.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

He would never break his promise, or would he? 

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: Sorry for the late update but here you go..hehe so depressing right? Anyways feel free and leave your comments on how this chapter was and THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO TO THIER TIME TO READ MY STORY! ALSO THANKS TO ALL MY SUBCRIBERS!^^ LOVE YOU GUYS!