V.

My Dear Sister

[Jung Sooyeon's POV]:

 

"UNNIE! UNNIE!"

I felt my head throb in pain once again. I slowly opened my eyes and felt someone shaking my shoulders violently. When my vision cleared I saw Soojung in front of me her face written in worry.

"Unnie, are you okay?! I think you were having a nightmare!" Soojung said. Nightmare? That was just all a nightmare?

Fear suddenly washed over me doubling the pain in my head. I remember what happened in my dream.

Soojung.

I quickly stood up from the couch and slowly backed away from her until my back reached the wall on the other side of the room. Tears slowly started falling from my eyes due to how afraid I was and also because of the unbearable pain I feel on my head. I looked at Soojung and she was surprised by my actions. "Unnie?" She called out to me.

Soojung talking sent shivers down my spine. Her voice seemed so cold and dead. I shook my head and tears continued to fall. I can't take anymore of this any longer! My brain kept telling me to attack or run away from her.

I did the unthinkable. I gathered all my strength and ignored the fear and pain inside of me. I dashed towards Soojung and pinned her down on the couch, me on top of her as I pinned her wrists down. She was struggling and squirming to break free. But I tried my best to let her not escape.

All conclusions went to my head.

This is not my sister.

"WHERE IS SOOJUNG?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I yelled at her as my grip on her wrists tightened. She tried to kick, but my legs were tangled with hers trapping them.

"UNNIE?! What are you talking about?! I AM SOOJUNG!" She yelled back. I stared deep into her eyes. It wasn't full of life or as brown as it used to be when we were young. She looked pale as ever and her touch was cold as ice.

It seems as if Soojung was dead.

Tears welled up in my eyes again. I felt weak and dead tired. My energy was drained and the pain on my head wasn't helping. My tight grip on her wrists suddenly loosened. I almost fainted and fell of the couch, but I felt her hug me and prevent me from falling on the floor.

I looked at her to apologize and thank her, but my eyes widened and I was shocked to see her smiling and chuckling evilly. She stood up slowly and let me fall on the floor. I groaned in pain and the pain on my head felt worse. She slowly started her way towards me and I stood up backing away from her.

Just like what happened in my dream, Soojung took me by the neck and lifted me up from the floor effortlessly. She laughed evilly as she did. Tears couldn't stop falling from my eyes. I didn't know why Soojung was doing this. I squirmed and kicked, but I was too weak. Her grip on my neck was so much more tighter compared to the one in my dream. I started loosing my suppy of oxygen and choked, and then fainted.

But once again, I heard her whisper something before I completely out.

"See you on the other side." I saw her grin evilly and I out.

 

 

[A/N]:

Hello everyone, I am back. Just a short update for today, I am extremely busy and writer's block isn't helping. Anyway, we have a co-author! *drumroll* soshijelly! She will be helping me to write chapters from now on! Yehet! But, now I don't think I'll be updating daily. Sorry guys. Thanks for 20 subscribers though! :) Lovely Sica for all of you~ (GIF IS NOT MINE. CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.)

(Please kindly ignore typos and wrong grammar.)