II.

My Dear Sister

[Next Morning.]

 

[Jung Sooyeon's POV]:

 

"Unnie! Unnie!" 

I heard a faint sound of someone shouting and fast footsteps on the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying down on the fkoor beside the bed. As my vision cleared, I saw Soojung in front of me.

"UNNIE! Are you okay? I just got in and found you on the floor! Omo, what happened?" Soojung asked me her eyes filled with worry and concern. She quickly went to my side and helped me sit down on the floor.

"Have you been crying?!" She asked me worried when she saw my eyes red and puffy because I of my crying session last night. She helped me stand up and we both sat at the edge of the bed. I don't really remember anything last night and my head is a little dizzy. All I remember was I received a letter. Wait-- where is the letter?! I can't let Soojung see it, who knows what would happen if she does!

I panicked and quickly stood up from the bed and started looking for the letter on the bed, under the pillows, under the bed. But I can't seem to find it!

Soojung looked at me curiosly. "Unnie, what are you looking for?" She asked me as she followed me walking out of the room.

"My phone." I looked behind me and smiled. I tried my best to not make it seem that I'm not lying. I can't let Soojung know anything about these letters.

"Let me help you then." She offered me with a smile.

I stopped walking and faced her. "Soojung, why don't you clean up first?" I noticed that she was in a sleeveless white top and in a red miniskirt and she reeks the smell of alcohol. "I will get you spare clothes, wait for me downstairs." I added. Soojung nodded her head and proceeded going down the stairs to the living room.

I now started going to my room to get Soojung spare clothes and at the same time I was looking for the letter. As I opened my bedroom door, I was shocked at the sight.

All of the letters I have received were scattered here and there all over the room and the wooden box where I put them was broken into shreds. My bed is a mess, my wardrobe is open with my clothes sprawled all over the floor and my mirror was broken. It was like a hurricane passed in my room at how messy it was!

I screamed when I returned to my senses. I was afraid, nervous, paranoid. I heard Soojung running in the hallway going towards my room.

"Unnie, Unnie! Are you okay? What happ-" Her words halted when she reached my room and saw what happened. Her expression was shocked and surprised. "W-what h-happened?" She managed to ask me.

I didn't notice that tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't know what I'm going to do to make this madness stop. I slowly crouched down the floor and hugged my knees near my chest while I sobbed quietly. I don't know what to do anymore.

I saw Soojung walk around the room and I can tell from the look at her face that she was wondering about the letters scattered all over my room. "What...are all these letters?" She picked a letter up and tried to open it.

I realized what she was doing and I quickly stood up from the floor. "NO!" I yelled at her and quickly snatched the letter away from her hands. She can't read any of these letters.

She looked at me surprised. "U-Unnie?" 

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I slowly went closer to Soojung and hugged her. All I need right now is someone to lean on to. I can't take anymore of this. She hugged me back and started rubbing my back to bring me comfort.

"Unnie, you are acting strange lately. If you need anything, I'll be here for you." She told me, assurance in her voice.

I nodded and let go of her. "Soojung..."

"Hm?"

"Do you believe in ghosts?" I asked her. I always did wonder if I'm the only one out there who is experiencing and receiving these letters. She is my sister, so what if she also receives them but can't tell me because of this "rule"?

She shook head. "No, why?" 

I smiled at her shaking my head lightly in dismissal. "Never mind that, will you help me first clean my room?" I asked her as I wiped my tears. And she nodded, with a smile on her pretty face.

You know, when I'm with Soojung, I feel afraid. Like a scary and dark aura surrounds her. My brain shouts at my body to get away from her as fast as possible but my body stays, frozen at it's spot.

 

What should I do? 

 

 

 

[A/N]:

Hello everyone! Sorry I took so long to update, I had no internet for a couple of days. How was this chapter? I hope it's not to crappy. =_= I hope you enjoy it, feel free to comment and don't forget to subscribe! ♥

I will now upate everynight! :)