IV.

My Dear Sister

[Jung Sooyeon's POV]:

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I woke up do to loud knocking on the door and slowly opened my eyes. I no longer had pain in my head and was no longer tired. I yawned and streched and heard knocking again.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The knocking was much more louder and strong. I felt afraid and didn't want to open it. What if it was a robber?

"Soojung? Is that you?" I called out.

But no response. That can't be Soojung, I know that Soojung has keys to my house. I got worried and stood up slowly tiptoeing towards the door. I peeked through the small peephole on the door. When I looked outside, no one was there. But what caught my attention more was the outside. It didn't look like a city nor a town at all. It looked like a forest with a path going straight somewhere. The skies were filled with grey clouds and rain was pouring.

My heart was beating fats and I was very afraid. Where am I? Where is Soojing?!

I slowly opened the door to go outside. The rain didn't matter, I have to find Soojung. I stepped outside the rain and started going straight following the clear path. As I was walking and was getting farther from the house, I feel a presence around me. My heart started beating faster like ot was going to burst out of my chest. I'm not going to lie, I am very afraid.

I stopped my tracks when I suddenly saw a lady wearing a white dress facing her back at me a few steps away. Is that Soojung? I walked a litte closer but she suddenly turned around making me gasp.

Soojung.

It looks like Soojung, but something inside me tells that it's her.

She was stunningly beautiful, like Soojung. Even though she was under the rain she seems dry. I studied her features. She had a pair white glowing eyes which matched her long, beautiful, glossy hair being whipped back gracefully due to the wind making her more stunning. She was pale, but not too pale. Her white dress reached up to her feet. She had lips that were red as a rose and she had a pointed nose. She seemed so perfect and angel like. If she had wings growing on her back, she could be mistaken for an angel.

She also had this mischievous smile that I couldn't read. I stayed frozen on my spot. She was like a duplicate of Soojung and some part of me tells me it is her, but I do not believe it. She suddenly raised her hand pointing to me as if she was asking me to come nearer and take her hand. I slowly took a step back since I was afraid, but then suddenly, the ground started shaking violently. I tripped on my step and fell on the ground, my elbows supporting me on my fall.

She was coming towards me unaffected by the violent shaking of the ground. Her evil smile seem to grow wider every step she took. I stood up and tried to run away. But before I knew it, she had her hand wrapped tightly around my neck. She lifted me off the ground effortlessly and I tried prying off her hand away and kick my legs, but it was no use. I was starting to choke and run out of air. Her grip on my neck was so tight as if she was trying to break it. Tears formed on my eyes and rolled down my cheeks because of the pain and I was scared to death. I didn't know where I am, I didn;t know what was happening, and I didn't know where Soojung is.

I completely ran out of air, and fainted while still being lifted up to the ground. But before I clearly out, I heard the lady whispered something. 

"I have missed you, my dear sister."

Then I fainted.

 

 

[A/N]:

Hello everyone! We have now reached chapter four :) How was this chapter? I hope you all liked it! And to those new readers, don't be shy and comment and don't forget to subscribe! Thanks to those who upvoted. I will be in hiatus for a couple of days, sorry :| for my sincere apologies, here is a lovely krystal for you :) GIF IS NOT MINE. CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. 

(If there are typos and wrong grammar, please kindly ignore them.)