I Loved You Since 9

I Loved You Since 9

 

 

 

9 year old Xiumin was holding his new set of toy shovels, walking his way to the park, where is best friend, Chen was waiting for him. Humming a tune and just looking at the many flower coverd bushes, and not really have a care in the world. Xiumin suddenly stopped when something was poking out of one of the many bushes. Being curious, the small boy lowered his shovels and made his way to the bush. When Xiumin got there, the object dticking out of the bush was a photo. A photo of a cute girl around his age, with surprisely short hair, sparkly doe-eyes, cute button nose, and small lips that adorned her also small face.

 

"Woww.." said an amazed Xiumin "She is so pretty.."

 

Love At First Sight

 

Yes that was it, Xiumin fell in love just by the picture, love at first sight. Xiumin quickly shoved the photo of his new(and first)crush, into the right rear pocket of his pants after realizing that Chen was waiting for him. The small boy picked up his toys and quickly ran as fast as his short legs could carry him to his best friend. After 4 minutes Xiumin madde his way to the sand box where it contained the sand and his best friend. 

 

"Chen" waved Xiumin "I'm here"

 

"Yah! Why are you late? I thought you were sick or too busy eaating your baozi! Hmph! Oh! You have new shovels?" exclaimed Chen as his eyes diverted to the toys.

 

"I'm sorry Chen, and yes! My Mommy got me new toys! Aren't they shiny?"

 

"Whoa..yea so shiny..so! When are we going to build the castles?"

 

 

 

 

                                                                                               >> 16 Years Passes<<

 

Today was the day where Luhan and Xiumin were going to clean out their old attic. Boxes on top of other boxes. Albums of pictures. Chairs, couches, lamps, and other furniture also crowded the attic. On the ground was a book, curious, Luhan picked up the book and smiled at the title of the book Xiumin's Diary. Luhan sat down on a nearby chair (which earned a small glare from Xiumin, that looked like: why-aren't-you-cleaning-you-want-to-die?) The taller male ignored his lover's look and opened the diary. The first thing Luhan saw was a photo that happen to slip out, he picked up the photo, turned it to face him, then smiled.

 

"Xiumin honey~" asked Luhan 

 

"Yes Lulu?" replied Xiumin

 

"Who is this?" said Luhan as he showed Xiumin the photo

 

"Ahhh, that Luhan, was my first love, it was like love at first sight. She waas so pretty, with her features and all that."

 

"Did you just like her because of her looks?"

 

"No! Of course not, I don't only go for looks you know."

 

"But you didn't even  know the girl."

 

"Well..just how she was..her eyes shined like diamonds and they were like saying "Xiumin aren't I- Yah! Why are you making me say this! This is so embarrassing!"

 

Xiumin all embarrassed quickly ran to his lover and buried his face into Luhan's chest.

 

"Xiuminnie, you know that photo, it's not a girl." chcukled

 

"Lulu, how are you going to tell me what my first crush was?" mumbled Xiumin into Luhan's chest

 

"Because Xiuminnie~ I losted this photo when I was nine."

 

 

 

                                    

 

                                                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( Forgive me!! It's really kind of busy here!! But I updated..sorry if i disappointed you..but I'm kind of happy!! I applied for middle college, and then!! They called me for an interview!! ^^ So happy!! Well tahnks for staying with me!! ^^ See you in my other stories!! ^^)