Chapter 5 - Jealous

Heartless Player

SEOHYUN POV

"Turn your books on page............."

UGH. I can't really. I'm too tired from last night. The party ended for like 1am and some meeting hapened.. The wierd thing is just I''m here, so tired and then there goes the stupid Luhan all hyper because of last night's meeting after the party.

FLASHBACK

"What again dad? Gonna talk about marriage again?" Idiot said lazily. What do you expect? All of us are tired.

"Kinda" Luhan's mom said

"What do you mean kinda mom?" he said with his eyes half-closed

"We just have to let you know that after you get married, since you're the heirs you'll be the next CEO of our company and you'll be--"

"I'll be RICH for short. Uh huh! YEAA" All of suddden he became all hyper and became Full Battery, danced creepily infront of us. Tch. 

"Is that all? Thank you bye" I said then walked out of the office

END

So unwillingly, all of what's happening with the marriage thing is just because of money. I can't back out. I have no valid reason, I don't have a boyfriend. :(( So...

"Pssstttt." - Luhan. I didn't bother giving him attention because, lack of sleep obviously.

"Pst. Yah Turtle head" A bit of Patience SeoHyun. You can do it.

"Hey. Ugly Duckling" He said while poking me. 

"Yah Hyun Why are you not--" I couldn't resist it so I faced him.

"What.is.your.problem" I said smiling sacrastically and trying to calm down. I need to resist myself from throwing him into the Marianas Trench.

"Haha you're so cu--UGLY" AISSSHHHH. He's so annoying. I stood up on my chair and throwed him my book.

"Yah Freak?! I? Ugly? Woah says the pretty boy! Hey GAY gonna tell you this. I'm tired okay and I don't have time to play gaes with you so please just shut your freaking mouth." I said annd sat down. Took me second when I realized. The teacher is having her class. *FACEPALM*

"You ! both! Detention! NOW!" teacher said.

"What?! I didn't said anything!" He said kinda annoyed.

"Serves you right for yelling at me. Now GO!" she said and pointed outside the classrooom.

"Yes ma'am" We said while bowing our heads.

While walking to the corridors I noticed him smiling.. what the freaking ?

DETENTION

"What happened here?" the principal said facing her back on us 

"Hey. Principal. I'm your boss." Luhan said

"U-uh. S-sir."

"Psst. Idiot, don't scare her." I said slapping his arm.

"What? I don't to do some stupid punishment turtle head" he said a bit appalled

"Well then I'll do it myself" I said and faced Ms. LEE our principal. "Ms. I'll just take Luhan's punishment." I said and bowed to her 90º

"Psh. Fine! I'll do it too old lady--AWW!"He said after I elbowed his side.

"Hmm.I'lll just give you the easiest. Community service for 2 hours in the gym" Ms. LEE  said and I noticed too that Luhan is death glaring her so I just smiled at her. And bowed.

"Okay ma'am. We'll do it" I said and smiled

"Have you lost your mind. 2 hours?"He said to me while his face Hahaha! He looked like a freak.

"Tch. So finicky. Argh then don't if you don't want" I said and faced Ms. Lee"Ms. I'll be going, and you idiot. Come if you want if you don't then don't" I said and get out of the classroom, and go directly on the gym.

I picked up a basketball balls and put it into its place when idiot finally arrived. Haha arrived? Landed ?Airplane? Ok.. Guess what? He didn't help me, instead he played basketball. Nice. Just Nice.

"Need help here!" I shouted. I was trying to get the broom who's at the top of the cabinet. Which I can't reach even though I'm that tall, and currently standing up in this sort of a chair.

"You can do it! Wooh! Go SeoJooHyun!" He said and do a 'fighting' hand gesture. But I can tell you, he doesn't mean it. I tried to reach it..and reach it and reach it...now this time with one foot

"what the f--Ahhhhhhhh!" I slipped and it caused me to be out of balance.

3... Wahhh.

2...

1... Wah. I love you floor, please don't be too hard and rough

Eh?

Me =  O_<       O_O                                                          O//////////////////O

"Wah! Get off me dude!" I said to Luhan and tried to push his chest, but dude, I'm no biceps girl.

"You called me gay a while ago" he said huskily. Omo. Bedroom voic--AISH! Damn it SeoHyun. I felt something dropped on my cheeks, turned out to e that it was his sweat. DAMN, Just damn...

"N-no. You must h-have heard it w-wrong." I said looking away. I'm so nervous, and I don't know what's this feeling.

"Gay uh." he said and move closer to my ear, "Want me to show you what a real man can do?" he said again with that kind of voice.

"AISH. Stay away freaking idiot!" I said and rolled so I can be on top of him. It's not what you're thinking. -_- I stood up and looked away, it's because I felt my cheeks burning hot.Oh no, I can't be like this. He must've been feeling awkward too, he was scratching his napeand looking down.

"I gotta go drink. Stay here and clean things up" he said coldly and walked away. Mood swings? Psh, I didn't know guys can be like that too.

I continued to clean, Luckily the broom fell off when I fell.Whut? After a few minutes I felt something hard on my head, and I'm feeling a bit kind of dizzy...No..I'm really felling dizzy..and my head aches so bad

"Luhan!" I tried to call for his name but.......

Everything went black.

"Seohhhyyyyuuuuuuuun!!!~"

Kyungsoo POV

I feel bad for Seohyun. She got detention. The reason's because of Luhan. Ssshhhhh. I have a crush. OBVIOUSLY, you already know. First time I met her when she was on the bar, she was drowning drunk. I was going to help her but she stood up herself and walked to Luhan and then....so on. She's pretty. Bad News, cuz she's already engaged to my friend. Touche.

"Clas dismissed!!!!!!" the teacher announced. YES!

"Thank you ma'am" we all said. 

"I just love it when my boyfriend tells me he loves me" I looked at the girl, she is a classmate. Her name? Lizzy. Psh, school

""I love it when my microwave tells me my food is ready." Sohyun said

Everybody in the class laughed. Might as well, because only these three crazy friends of Seohyun have the guts to tak back to her.

"Is she talking to you ?" One of Lizzy's little ants said

"Oh, she remembers your name" Yuri said to Lizzy and crossed her arms.

"!"

"spelled as Y-O-U. Gosh, are you a grade 1 student? " said Victoria

"......." she got hitted and doesn't know what to say.

"Uh oh. Maybe just a nursery one. Doesn't know how to respond to someone's question"

"I'm telling you! when Queen Dara (pertaining to Chapter 1's step-sis) gets here! she'll surely kill all of you" Lizzy said and walked out.

"NICE ONE BABE!" Kai said putting his arms on Sohyun's shoulder

"Babe? I'm not a pig holy macaroni" sohyun said to Kai and ignored him

"So where's Seo?" Victoria said 

"She's with Luhan right?, I gotta go find her she promised me she'll eat lunch with me" I said to them and waved.

"That's our boy!" Yixing said

"Love Triangle uh?"Sehun shouted

Crazy people. . . I go to the gym where I found her..Sh*t. Where's Luhan?

"Seohyun!!!!!!!!!" I run toward her and kneeled right beside her.

"JooHyun" I slapped her cheeks gently to see if she's concious or not but I guess, she is not.

I carried her to the clinic. Glad I found her.

"Ahh sir. what happened to her?" the nurse said

"she was..I don't know. Just cure her" I said and placed her on the bed.

"It'll take a while sir" she said and started getting her temperature and do some check ups. After minutes..

"Sir. She's okay. She was too tired that's why the fatigue got worse. But she'll be better" she said and left us two here.

"*sigh* You're too beautiful." Me? Talking to her? By myself? 

-___0   0___-   0_____0

"You're here" she said and smiled. Tch, she's sick but she's still smiling. 

"Yeah"I said and nod. She tried to sit and so I helped her out. 

"Thank you Dyo" said  her. Damn, it has a freaking perfect effect on me. 

She stretched her arm and put it on my forehead.

"You're not sick tho. Why are you so red?"

"A-a-ahhh. It's just hot here. You know." I said trying to break the glass of awkwardness. Hah whut?

"But really, thank you." She said and stretched both of her hand. Is she requesting a hug? Might as well, I should take the precious opportunity.

"Huh?"

"Dude... Hug" she said and leaned closer. Haha. I'm so mighty. I hugged her back

Yeobo

LUHAN POV

I was looking for SeoHyun when I got to the gym. She was just here. In fact, her bag is still here. Those things that happened a while ago.. I don't know.  I don't even know why I'm looking for her right now. I  mean who cares? That's just a turtle head girl. But ,I have this feeling that I should take care of her that's why.

"Yah SeoJooHyun!" I shouted.

I was shouting to infinity until a girl appeared, our janitress.

"Ah. Do you know where's Seohyun? Wait, do you even know her?" I said in frustration.

"Huh?" She seems clueless

"Ah. You know a girl? Ah this tall, smal lips, long hair, white skin,  ah. she's pretty and cute"

"Ahhhh. Girl. She went there with a guy carrying her.she fainted a while ago"she explained

Whattttttttt?!!!

"Uh . Thank you" I said and quickle run toward the clinic wherein I got to see a live show of flirting scenes of Kyungsoo and her. so she's with him. Him..AGAIN

I walked up to them and...

"Yeobo" 

 

 

 

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Oh yeah man. It has been so long since i've updated. Dang it. Kris.......why ......oh.......why......galaxy....

Anyways, hey Suho is so hot with his biceps. Then, hey VIXX, INFINITE, AND B.A.P talk about.....TOO MUCH FEELS. They are having a comeback again! Yaaay! Seokjin! ♡ (sorry bout that) Hey, congrats to exo by the way.

Malapit na pasukan? Ano say mo? Aba, pahiram naman ng time maching Phineas at nang maibalaik ulit si Kris sa exo. Wu Yi Fan. Is. Just. Damn. Lacking. I. Miss. Him. Even though there was never an us. Heol~