Luhan is a Fangirl

Do You Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had known Chen since the second semester of high school's first year. He was a transfer student from another city in China, moved because some kind of family problem and now he lived with his grandparents and an uncle. You know what people say about happiest people; sometime they have even bigger problems than people who rants all the time. But yeah, Chen is a happy person and he makes everyone around him happy.

Especially Luhan.

Luhan always likes the shape of the corner of his mouth whenever he smiles and the sound he made when he laughs at one of his friends. His voice is like a drug that Luhan never really can't get enough--Luhan always know that he will be a great singer one day. Luhan knows this because both of them are lead vocals in school's choir.

Chen is a Troll King (that's the nickname students gave him) because, yeah, he likes to troll almost everyone, including Luhan. But Luhan always feels that the jokes he gave her is kinda different from others.... they're just different. Like they're made to make her falls deeper even more to him. And she likes that. She likes that very much but she's too shy to reply back by bickers him because she's afraid that she'll accidentally says she likes him, we don't know. Chen also seems like to notice that Luhan barely reply his trolls back so he sometimes become sweeter and more gentle to her compared with others.

It gaves Luhan a confused feeling: does he know that she likes her or not?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter