First Impression

Do You Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhannie, wake up my dear."

Luhan yawned. Today the school starts again after a long summer break. It's not that Luhan hate school, no. Luhan like it very much. Because schooltime is the only time where she can meet her two endeared best friends, Yue and Meimei. And no, Luhan is not an antisocial nerd who barely close to anyone. It's just that the three girls shared so much interests--and they've been friends since elementary school.

After a long contemplating moment, she finally took a bath and prepare for school. "Bye, Mom!"

 

 

Luhan walked to school because its not too far from her house. She only takes the bus if the weather is not friendly enough or she's in a rush.

And she's welcomed by squeals--friendly squeals--from Yue and Meimei.

"Aaaaah girls I miss you so much!" Yue screamed almost dramatically when she grouphugs her bestfriends. Luhan giggled.

"Can't say I'm not," Luhan replied while smiling widely.

 The three of them walked together to their class since they'll be in the same class again, this year. Yue in the left side, Meimei in the middle, and Luhan in the right side. Suddenly Meimei elbows Luhan.

"Look, who's in our way!" Meimei half-whispered to Luhan. Luhan who was walking almost always with head down lifted her chin up. Her eyes widened in the sight.

 

It's Chen.

 

Like his name, Chen is the school's star. He's good at singing, his face is handsome too. He got somewhat beautiful camel eyes that somehow make Luhan's eyes spark whenever she saw them. He's also have funky personality, which also means he's quite unpredictable. Most people never really know what's on his mind.

 

"Hey, Lu!" Chen greeted her. "And you two."

"So, what's the Troll King's business here today?" Yue asked sarcastically, followed by Meimei. Luhan kept  shut, her eyesight moving between her best friend and her crush.

Yes, Luhan had have a crush on Chen since the first year of high school. She like him because of his personality, and he also often treats Luhan a bit different from other girls, like this morning. But she's never been able to confess her feelings to him, because yeah, you know, he's unpredictable. She never really know if he actually like her or he's just playing with her feelings. Broken heart is the last thing Luhan needs.

 

"Woah you girls are being meanie," Chen grinned at the question. "Except Luhan, of course. She's being a good girl a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter